Sat 4th May: SL: Hull KR v St Helens KO 15:00 (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/05/24 at 14:30

Anyway, after two posts on decisions, I should say it is a very good game. Really enjoyable.

• Like 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Well seeing as Hall didn’t knock on when playing the ball last time, as shown twice in the replay, the idea that the play the ball before this Saints try was OK is hilarious 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Anyway, after two posts on decisions, I should say it is a very good game. Really enjoyable.

I'm out of breath just watching! Both sides attacking brilliantly, directly from the PTB.  

11 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Nope still bemused . He can’t take back the pen but he doesn’t have to bin him for hitting him to hard 

I agree I thought it was a terrible decision to bin him I just think that’s how it ended up there. 

1 minute ago, bratman said:

2 very good teams, brilliant match

Can't argue with that.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

7 minutes ago, Worzel said:

Well seeing as Hall didn’t knock on when playing the ball last time, as shown twice in the replay, the idea that the play the ball before this Saints try was OK is hilarious 

He did knock on the ball stuck to his hand and bounced up. They didn’t re show the Saints one I’m sure they would’ve if there was anything controversial. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bobbruce said:

That’s garbage how can it be back to one and not a knock on in that situation. 

Nonsensical call.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

3 minutes ago, Barry Badrinath said:

I'd be spewing if I was a saints fan at hurrell jogging back for that broadbent try.

For all his positives there’s a negative to go with it. Having to defend outside him must be a nightmare for a winger. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Barry Badrinath said:

I'd be spewing if I was a saints fan at hurrell jogging back for that broadbent try.

To be fair, if he goes flat out he still wasn't getting there.  But yes, you want to see effort.

The Hurrell equation has always been do you get more than you lose... probably more than any other player as his strengths and weaknesses are so obvious.

• Like 4

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Thought kr got lucky there, Hadley had a second effort to cause that knock on.

Great ball there for the try, saints defence was a mess.