Fri 10th May: SL: Castleford Tigers v St Helens KO 20:00 (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/05/24 at 19:30

52-0 second half.

Their right edge in Konnie and Blake ripped them apart.

Embarrassing night for Cas, with the new stand and Friday on Sky.

1 minute ago, StandOffHalf said:

52-0 second half.

Their right edge in Konnie and Blake ripped them apart.

Embarrassing night for Cas, with the new stand and Friday on Sky.

New stand ?

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

New stand ?

New "sit down". 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Cas were so impressive at Leigh last week, then trailing only 8-4 at HT to Saints. I thought a shock might be on the cards, but the only surprise was that they lost the 2nd half 52-0!!

Embarrassing by Castleford in the 2nd half. Their pack got bullied by a debutant prop (Stephens was very impressive). 

Enjoyed watching Saints in attack. First time in ages. We gave the ball a bit of air but definitely allowed to by a dismal Castleford performance. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dboy said:

Does Lingard get sacked next game if Cas fail to compete with basket-case Hull FC???

I wouldn't think so. I don't think anyone at Cas thinks he has the resources to compete.

11 hours ago, dboy said:

Does Lingard get sacked next game if Cas fail to compete with basket-case Hull FC???

Can't see him getting sacked this year. Also I really don't know who'd come in and do any better tbh.

11 hours ago, dboy said:

Hard to tell, but I'm making sure I don't miss it, should be a fun watch for so many reasons

2 hours ago, GeordieSaint said:

Embarrassing by Castleford in the 2nd half. Their pack got bullied by a debutant prop (Stephens was very impressive). 

Enjoyed watching Saints in attack. First time in ages. We gave the ball a bit of air but definitely allowed to by a dismal Castleford performance. 

Thought Matautia deserves a mention for his early stint at prop. Considering he doesn’t like playing there he was very good. I’d also agree on Stephens but like Saints more fluid attack how much of it was down to Cas being poor. We won’t know until a few more games are played. 

13 hours ago, dboy said:

A statement from the club some weeks ago said that all of their resources this year were being targeted at raising their IMG score with investment in the squad increasing significantly next season.

So, given the consistency of club management, probably yes.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

On 10/05/2024 at 21:30, Old Frightful said:

Bit unfair that.

They've struggled with troops leaving the field all night.

Mile forward pass from Hurrell for Saints' latest.

Maybe you’re right . . . Cas are awful-ish