Rovers

49 members have voted

1. 1. ... Rovers

• Hull Kingston
    • Featherstone

Please, refrain from Blackburn/Doncaster/Return or Roy!

I was thinking cars, actually.

Fev for mine, HKR are the Robins.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

FEV- Rovers

HULL KR Rervers

:D Absolutely!

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Bristol

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/article/8790/join-team-wales-for-2013

Predictions for the future -

Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG

Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT

Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG

Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/

http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!

http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx

Rugby League undeservedly is a small sport.

Outside of this small world of ours we have one or two names well known nationwide.

These include the Rovers of Featherstone & Hull Kingston.

Fabulous, unmistakeable brand names we can celebrate.

Let's keep them both.

Rugby League undeservedly is a small sport.

Outside of this small world of ours we have one or two names well known nationwide.

These include the Rovers of Featherstone & Hull Kingston.

Fabulous, unmistakeable brand names we can celebrate.

Let's keep them both.

You're joking right? Inside this small world of ours Rovers means nowt.

Edited by Dave T

i remember watching an old episode of citizen smith from the seventees and hull kingston rovers got a mention on there,so they are pretty famous

They also had a name check in the 70s sitcom "I Didn't Know You Cared" when they mentioned a game between Widnes and Hull Kingston Rovers. Hull KR have also had a name check in Corrie last year when Blanche Hunt likened another woman to "A Hull Kingston Rovers prop forward" I'm sad I am.

rldfsignature.jpg

I'm from Hull and believe me the most famous rovers is Melchester - mind you they've seen hard times like the other rovers too :dry:

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

i remember watching an old episode of citizen smith from the seventees and hull kingston rovers got a mention on there,so they are pretty famous

They also had a name check in the 70s sitcom "I Didn't Know You Cared" when they mentioned a game between Widnes and Hull Kingston Rovers. Hull KR have also had a name check in Corrie last year when Blanche Hunt likened another woman to "A Hull Kingston Rovers prop forward" I'm sad I am.

I was in a pub once and overheard a conversation about Super League teams full of Aussies, ###### grounds and clubs over

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

FEV- Rovers

HULL KR Rervers

But surely Fev = Rowvers!!! :lol:

as in "Peter Rowe, Rowvers coawch!!

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)