Squad for NWC

Town Army

8 minutes ago, anok4u said:

Thats what its all about David its ok spouting it on here but for the club to progress they need our support...see you all at the popular end!

Always the enclosure for myself I like standing in the shade for no reason on the rare nice days we get 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

Always the enclosure for myself I like standing in the shade for no reason on the rare nice days we get 

Town end for me handy for the bog and i can catch the rays about twice in a season!

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Looking forward to today, fingers crossed Crashley doesnt spoil it and we can put in a big performance to cap a lot of the negative stuff on here. 

I'll be in the Shaun Weaver stand hunting for mice....

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

10 minutes ago, Onreport said:

As was decision to give Elliot 10 minutes

Tell ya what , whatever the rights n wrongs if he deems that a penalty sin bin as he was in the act of diving over the line he could have given a penalty try . Eliott very unhappy saying he collared him . Also Crashley was bailed out by the touchie on the offside try even though it was literally right next to him . Few close scrapes there but we were owed it !

4 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

Got away with it against a poor "Welsh"

? side 

We got away with it from a good lively welsh side . We had to really dig in which is one big positive . If it’s not going for you just get the job done anyway which we ultimately did 

10 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

? side 

12 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

? side 

"Poor" doesn't do them justice. They matched us for most of the game and are no easy-beats in this division. As for their ethnicity - there are no teams who's personell reflect regional purity! 

6 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

"Poor" doesn't do them justice. They matched us for most of the game and are no easy-beats in this division. As for their ethnicity - there are no teams who's personell reflect regional purity! 

They were definitely workmanlike but we could have won a lot more comfortable if we had played like we can.

I thought there pack was excellent, as good as any we've seen this season at dp to be fair to them. They had a basic game plan of running it up the middle and enacted it really well. Though there constant kicking to touch on the last tackle was odd. 

7 minutes ago, David69 said:

They well drilled n hard working team, think could give few teams a shock if taken lightly.

Thought if we had played them on their home ground today we would have been up sh-t creek without a paddle

MOUSE what do you think of a fiver on the jambo's to win the cup as an outside bet?

Archived