Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Just drawn up my exit plan that will let me move from my current role to my new one.

I had to question what my boss will be doing while I do everything he needs me to do and then what will be left for him to do after I have gone!!!

The lack of a reply was good enough for me :D

Plus MiL returns from her holiday today. :P

Q:  Is swimming good for your figure?   
A:  If swimming is good for your figure, then explain whale to me.. 

I've got tickets for lots of gigs this year: Yeah yeah Yeahs, PJ Harvey, White Lies, Kings of Leon and Bloc Party so far.

On the look out for Faith No More and hoping Motley Crue will do some dates as they're over for the Download festival.

:D

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

Have you not considered closing the windows when it's cold? :huh:

:D I like fresh air and like hearing the wildlife.

We had a peasant at the bottom of the garden making a right racket this morning, I was tempted to encourage a cat towards it... ah, I'm being told it's actually spelled pheasant not peasant...

Edited by ckn

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Didn't want to spoil my previous post.

I REALLY hate doing VAT returns. Especially having to work with two VAT rates over the last quarter. Gordon really is a moron.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I think I'm on the verge of a cold. Sneezing has gradually increased through the day. A few pints of Cains should hopefully keep it at bay for a few hours.

I've said this before but I love Friday night rugby. Its become an excellent starting point for the weekend, rather than a bit of a damp squib in the death throes on a Sunday afternoon.

horseshitne.jpg

We had a peasant at the bottom of the garden making a right racket this morning, I was tempted to encourage a cat towards it... ah, I'm being told it's actually spelled pheasant not peasant...

:lol:

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Have you not considered closing the windows when it's cold? :huh:

If he closes the windows his computer wouldn't work.

Keep up..... :rolleyes:

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

One week ago me and Kat got married :D

Oh, good luck to you, congrats etc. :wub:

Where's me piece of cake.... :angry::(

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Should have shot and roasted the little git.

how close to Millwall's ground do you live?

Should have shot and roasted the little git.

I've often felt like doing that to cats as well.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

i'm moving to norway in 2 weeks

Brings back memories of the early years of cable.

The weather in Norwegian especially.

What was it, Live tv or something?

Newsbunny, What's in the box, all utter manure......but somehow it was watchable because of it's total lack of quality in a way.

Brings back memories of the early years of cable.

The weather in Norwegian especially.

What was it, Live tv or something?

Newsbunny, What's in the box, all utter manure......but somehow it was watchable because of it's total lack of quality in a way.

Live TV was genius despite being run by Janet Street Porter.

Who can forget Tiffany's Financial news and Topless Darts?

Edited by Shadow