Uninteresting Trivial Facts

- I have to have 2 operations

+ I will get most of the bad weather/winter off if they time it right

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

keep yer pecker up, hope it goes well

thanks Rich x

Edited by amh

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Just moved house again.Even though my lease is up by 4 days, I got cleaning to do.

However, it's h-t, so I'm backheeling it to my daughter while I work.

Parenthood has some benefits..... ;)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

I'm in Dubai airport and I've got WINE !!!! :D

I was there on Saturday, and I had beer. Lots of beer.

I then spent most of the flight back trying to drink back the cost of my flight in free beer from Emirates

I hate delivering to St George's hospital.

How can it take 58 minutes to do 14 miles, unless you still own a Montego?

Still, off to Warrington tomorrow, for my big 50th bash, should be good.

Also going to have a day fishing with my son, and I haven't held a rod (of the fishing variety) for about 40 years.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Well, some of you may remember me from trl days gone by, particularly within this thread. Anyway, those who paid attention might remember my ramblings as I attempted to get through a surveying diploma and my attempts to avoid work whilst on here. Today, 5 years work suddenly became worthwhile, as I found out some imbecile has decided I'm worthy of being a Chartered Surveyor!!

I've since displayed none of the professionalism expected and don't intend to until Monday at the least!!

horseshitne.jpg

Well, some of you may remember me from trl days gone by, particularly within this thread. Anyway, those who paid attention might remember my ramblings as I attempted to get through a surveying diploma and my attempts to avoid work whilst on here. Today, 5 years work suddenly became worthwhile, as I found out some imbecile has decided I'm worthy of being a Chartered Surveyor!!

I've since displayed none of the professionalism expected and don't intend to until Monday at the least!!

Congratulations.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Well done Mark :D