Sign in to follow this  
James Vukmirovic

Uninteresting Trivial Facts

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:42 PM, tonyXIII said:

I was going to joke about the spelling of aquarium, but I'm sure it was just a typo.

It is a bizarre headline.

corduroy pillowcases are making  headlines

the grass may be greener on the other side of the fence but the crows are just as black

eddie Cochran died age 21

buddy holly died age 22

hank Williams died age 29 

jerry lee lewis is still alive at 82

the grass may be greener on the other side of the fence but the crows are just as black

10 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

eddie Cochran died age 21

buddy holly died age 22

hank Williams died age 29 

jerry lee lewis is still alive at 82

Audie Murphy died at 45 , and although remembered as an actor was one of the most decorated American combat soldiers ever

National Trivia Day is on 4th January, so that's 143 days to go.....is that uninteresting enough?

• Like 1

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

brought home a fancy tin of voice enhancing sweets from town today, opened them to find out they are just glorified liquorice imps!

On 8/18/2018 at 3:03 PM, graveyard johnny said:

brought home a fancy tin of voice enhancing sweets from town today, opened them to find out they are just glorified liquorice imps!

"voice enhancing sweets"? Really?

What's your phone number? I can do you some fantastic deals on your pension. I can arrange for you to retire on ten times your current salary. These deals are absolutely foolproof and your pension will be safeguarded.

• Haha 1

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Want to be a millionaire by this time next year?.

I have the answer.

All you have to do is save £20,000 every week and hey presto your rich!

Edited by Bearman
  • Haha 1

Ron Banks

Bears and Barrow

1 hour ago, Bearman said:

Want to be a millionaire by this time next year?.

I have the answer.

All you have to do is save £20,000 every week and hey presto your rich!

It sounds too good to be true but I'm game so sign me up. How much do you charge for this incredible service?

One in every 906,392 Australians has the surname Quaedvlieg.

Edited by Farmduck

1 hour ago, Farmduck said:

One in every 906,392 Australians has the surname Quaedvlieg.

is that an average taking everyday births, deaths and marriages in to consideration?

14 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

is that an average taking everyday births, deaths and marriages in to consideration?

It's gone 1:00am here so I haven't checked today's figure yet.

Just checked. 1 new Quadflieg, but no Quaedvliegs yet. I'll update as new figures become available.

46 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

It's gone 1:00am here so I haven't checked today's figure yet.

Just checked. 1 new Quadflieg, but no Quaedvliegs yet. I'll update as new figures become available.

the min by min fluctuation of everyone elses surnames must mean the statistic has changed before you can even type a reply?

8 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

the min by min fluctuation of everyone elses surnames must mean the statistic has changed before you can even type a reply?

Yes, that's why I only cover Qua to Qub. We have other staff working on the others.  Gotta go, there's a new Qubski coming in.

Whilst googling the lyrics to the Minder theme tune, my Google (routed through an Indian server) suggested i wanted to use Minder, a Muslim version of tinder by the looks of it.

I good be so good for you...

reg varney was not the 1st person in Britain to get robbed while using a cashpoint machine

One for John Drake; in Croatian, the word 'dalek' means ‘far-away thing’.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Jet Black (aka Brian Duffy), drummer for The Stranglers, celebrated his 80th birthday today.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

12 hours ago, Futtocks said:

Jet Black (aka Brian Duffy), drummer for The Stranglers, celebrated his 80th birthday today.

celebrates 

Stayed in High Wycombe at the weekend and went around a Magic Roundabout a few times, knew they existed before visiting just didn’t know where they were

Edited by Spidey

It was on BBC News this morning, so it must be true...

I partially extended block of flats called AQUA HOUSE were flooded at the weekend.

Sex and Money are like Oxygen

They're not important until you're not getting enough.

In the shop today, doing voluntary work (the last day there, before my new job starts next week), and I was chatting to a young girl about a camera she liked the look of. When she asked me how you got the photos from a camera to a memory stick, I had to explain about sending a film cartridge off to be developed.

She was impressed by my knowledge of the workings of prehistoric artefacts, and somewhat appalled by the whole idea... and I just felt very old.

Left-handedness is twice as common in twins than in the general population.

• Like 1