The TV Thread

What am I supposed to watch now! I quite like Bates Motel (first 3 eps) but my girlfriend is draining about it "I can't look" all that rubbish >.>

Probably a once in a decade show BB. There are other good things on all the time but they feel stale after something like that.

We finished watching the last episode of Dexter tonight.  Spoilers below:

I just don't get it... it didn't finish the story, there was no definitive end.  Almost as if there were plans for a sequel series with him out in the woods.  Same with all the iffy continuity and coincidence driven plots.  Very disappointing ending, really not happy at all with it.  In fact, very disappointed with season 8 in total, certainly nowhere near the quality of the previous 7 seasons.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

We need a corrupt police force that batters the sHt out of mouthy little scumbags.

I miss the 70s too, mate, but sometimes you've just got to move on.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

At the risk of attracting ridicule, I have to say I've really enjoyed James Corden's "The wrong mans" so far.

No ridicule from me, I think it's very good. You never quite know where the plot is going next with some genuine LOL moments.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

The BBC are bringing back The Clangers. As a computer animated series.

No doubt the youngest Clanger will sport a baseball cap and skate board.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm about to indulge a guilty pleasure...

New Tricks   :ph34r:

Over acting at its finest.  And Dennis gets to sing the theme tune again!

What's (not) to like....  To think that Alun Armstrong's career came to this.

Ripper Street returns in a few weeks.  Really enjoyed the first series.  Hope it's just as good!

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Peaky Blinders - very good indeed.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

If they make a second series, they must retain Cillian Murphy. 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Taped Peaky Blinders but not watched it yet. How does Bradford come across?

It does a very realistic impression of late 19th century Birmingham, but you could say Bradford does that anyway. :D

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."