Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bleep1673

Football

Last night Paolo Di Canio resigned as Swindon Town manager. Today some bookies have him favourite to become the next manager of....

....Swindon Town.

Never a dull moment at my club. A win tonight and we go top. Come on Town!

2014 Challenged Cup Winner

Last night Paolo Di Canio resigned as Swindon Town manager. Today some bookies have him favourite to become the next manager of....

....Swindon Town.

No manager, no board, top of the league!

Get in!!!

2014 Challenged Cup Winner

Results seemed to go well for Hull City tonight, their owners have stated they'll play elsewhere rather than the KC Stadium, should they get promoted.

They'd better start looking soon.

SL Steve Prescott Man of Steel 2016 - Danny Houghton  SL Top Gun 2016/2017 - Marc Sneyd (83%/89% goal success)

SL Hit Man 2016/2017 - Danny Houghton (1,289/1,123 tackles)  SL Club of the Year 2016 - Hull FC

SL Coach of the Year 2016 - Lee Radford   RL Challenge Cup Winners 2016/2017 - Hull FC

All in all, not a bad couple of years, I suppose...

Results seemed to go well for Hull City tonight, their owners have stated they'll play elsewhere rather than the KC Stadium, should they get promoted.

They'd better start looking losing soon.

Edited for a more interesting viewpoint. ;)

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Edited for a more interesting viewpoint. ;)

You've quoted my post and edited it. :angry:

I shall have to report you for this dastardly deed. Actually, I won't bother. Instead you can follow Salford for the rest of the season as punishment.

SL Steve Prescott Man of Steel 2016 - Danny Houghton  SL Top Gun 2016/2017 - Marc Sneyd (83%/89% goal success)

SL Hit Man 2016/2017 - Danny Houghton (1,289/1,123 tackles)  SL Club of the Year 2016 - Hull FC

SL Coach of the Year 2016 - Lee Radford   RL Challenge Cup Winners 2016/2017 - Hull FC

They'd better start looking soon.

That's just bluff and bluster. Premiership clubs get £60 million next season; Hull City can't afford to turn that down. I wouldn't think that there's another first-class soccer ground within 50 miles of Hull

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

You've quoted my post and edited it. :angry:

I shall have to report you for this dastardly deed. Actually, I won't bother. Instead you can follow Salford for the rest of the season as punishment.

You cruel sod! :D :D :D

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

The Guardian gets it completely wrong by calling football welcoming and saying it has united Bradford.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2013/feb/21/bradford-capital-one-cup

Someone should tell them that it's ... oh, something about rotten culture ...

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

BBC did too, I can't find it now though. I think it was only yesterday...

You're getting old.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Bradford keeper sent off for defending his goal. 4-0

Jeez, don't say Tim Roby was reffing again?

You've had a tough weekend. ;)

....Swindon Town.

Then he gets nicked for breaking into his office, sorry ex-office, maybe he thought he still worked there

Swansea 5-0 Bradford FT

Supporting Rugby League since 1971

Typical poor sportsmanship from Ferguson. He has form for this. He refused to talk to the BBC for ages after they dare criticise his son. Link

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

A bad bit of toy throwing by Fergie. In my biased opinion Man Utd were hard done by for the sending off and probably cost them progression in the CL. They have every right to feel aggrieved but as the figure head of the club, Fergie should've faced the press and been professional (perhaps this would've required him to bite his tongue whilst journalists would try to provoke him into a reaction).

I'm not usually one of conspiracy theories but something seems fishy to me about the sending off. English clubs playing in Europe often get dodgy decisions. Remember Chelsea a few years back where they got several fairly convincing penalty appeals turned down.

Fides invicta triumphat

No matter the controversy against Real Madrid, is Fergie right in not attending to the media afterwards. It seems he is in hot water again.

Surely its better to say nothing than say what he really felt? That sending off is why I get frustrated with football these days.