30 May: Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors KO 7pm (TV)

Who will win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw
    • Wigan Warriors

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have gone for the draw. These teams often put on spectacular matches, and I can see Saturday continuing that fine tradition. Can't wait. It'd be superb if they gave Michael McIllorum the head camera they gave Peacock.

I have gone for the draw. These teams often put on spectacular matches, and I can see Saturday continuing that fine tradition. Can't wait. It'd be superb if they gave Michael McIllorum the head camera they gave Peacock.

He or Wane would never agree to that lol, would get banned for at least the rest of the season with all the dirty antics it would reveal that he gets away with week in and week out and there is no way he will be able to contain himself.

He or Wane would never agree to that lol, would get banned for at least the rest of the season with all the dirty antics it would reveal that he gets away with week in and week out and there is no way he will be able to contain himself.

Have you met stevereed?

Rhinos by 4

well they both speak with strong Leeds accents

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Unfortunately another loss for us I think. Had this been at the DW I think we may of had a chance, but it isn't and we are simply not good enough away from home. Leeds are playing far too good at the moment so unless we pull something special out the bag, Leeds by 12.

My 91 year old auntie is recuperating from a stroke in Newcastle and was invited to meet the squad. They were wonderful with her, especially Joshua Charnley and Shaun Wane. They made her very happy indeed.

Doubtless the EW family magic will rub off on them and whatever they do tomorrow they will do wittily.

My 91 year old auntie is recuperating from a stroke in Newcastle and was invited to meet the squad. They were wonderful with her, especially Joshua Charnley and Shaun Wane. They made her very happy indeed.

Doubtless the EW family magic will rub off on them and whatever they do tomorrow they will do wittily.

That can't be true, we all know SW is an evil monster, every non Wigan poster on this forum are always telling us. And they know best. :dry:

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Okay, here we go with match 3.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wigan look like they are panicking

Leeds think they can score every set

Wigan playing fast and loose. Leeds just playing fast.

It looks like Wigan could drop the ball almost every tackle.

But oh, oh, oh, Joe! Beautiful!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Leeds have been the better team in the first half, but go into the sheds trailing us on the scoreboard. Sport's a bit nuts, innit?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived