Charlie Runciman

Thought this post was a dig at a certain BBC Sports employee known for his views on RL....

Me too! :D 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Likely to the Dragons

are they immune from the salary cap???? seriously why do they keep signing so many antipodeans when there are some very good french players coming through the system

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

Likely to the Dragons

How legit is that?

I thought it would be Salford with Tim Sheen's influence given their history at the Tigers. I spose Cats are losing a couple from the back row

Yes good signing for Widnes.

are they immune from the salary cap???? seriously why do they keep signing so many antipodeans when there are some very good english players coming through the system :tongue:

are they immune from the salary cap???? seriously why do they keep signing so many antipodeans when there are some very good english players coming through the system :tongue:

brilliant!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

are they immune from the salary cap???? seriously why do they keep signing so many antipodeans when there are some very good french players coming through the system

Yet another overseas player VW, not having a go at you, but this is what the lower SL clubs have to do to try to compete when there just isn't the local talent and where there is they can't get them or keep them.

Salford no different as they signed centre Moon. If Runciman goes really well with Widnes then I wonder where he'll go next? Sad state of affairs......

what about the under 19s centres? are they not good enough ???

:tongue:

what about the under 19s centres? are they not good enough ???

Tbf,  I think Widnes struggled to name 2 centres for the game at Wigan on Friday and both of them went off injured. Matt Whitley, one of the academy signings from the forwards has been played at centre. So signing someone who can play right away seems like a good plan.  England academy centre Ryan Ince is in the first team squad, but I don't think he's played.

pot n kettle???

COME ON THE CORN

CLASSY CAS 4EVA

Go Go Go York City Knights!

Isn't he to replace Hanbury at full back next season?

Widnes first choice centres will still be Marsh and Dean won't they?

He's not a replacement for Hanbury, but for Cameron Phelps.

Marsh has been injury prone these last few months, and Dean is preferred in the Second Row.

We still need more outside backs in my opinion.....

Widnes - Cheshire's Original Glamour Club.

charlie is replacing cameron phelps 

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

pot n kettle???

rich coming from a castleford fan 

Archived