12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Widnes Vikings
    • Draw
    • Wakefield Trinity Wildcats

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wakefield down to just 16 having lost Gibson, Kirmond and Simon after coming into the game without Anderson, England, Lyne, Arundel & Tupou have just scored to tie up the game in the last minute, kick to come.

16-16

Referees are often unnecessarily criticised but I've rarely heard fans as unhappy as they are with him right now.

Widnes have had 4 off tonight, how often do we see players sin binned in the modern game?

Not enough.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Referees are often unnecessarily criticised but I've rarely heard fans as unhappy as they are with him right now.

Widnes have had 4 off tonight, how often do we see players sin binned in the modern game?

Wakefield have 3 players off with head injuries, lost Gibson to Ah Vans thuggery at the start of the game and were the victims of a blatant tripping incident, I'm not sure you can complain!

The biggest issue I had with Cobb was immediately before the two brawls he waved the play on implying no wrong doing. Then players ran in and decides actually there was an infringement - better decision making immediately could have stopped the brawls from occurring in the first place

This match sounds like it was a strange one.  I feel sorry for the Widnes fans.  They must wonder what has happened to the team that blew the league away for the first third of the season (or thereabouts).

Joe Cobb will be in Twitter Top Trends tonight. 

I do hope Betts didn't rant about him like Anderson did last week or else the fines could be mounting up!  Depending on what the game was like Cobb might find himself taken out of the spotlight for a little while.  He's only a young ref and pretty new to Superleague.

I do hope Betts didn't rant about him like Anderson did last week or else the fines could be mounting up!  Depending on what the game was like Cobb might find himself taken out of the spotlight for a little while.  He's only a young ref and pretty new to Superleague.

I don't know if he's bent (against half of the League) or just bad but he definitely had a huge (negative) impact in all (that I know of) of his games so far. 

Each week, you find a different group of fans saying that he's bad at his job. The worst part is that I think he has blocked everyone that ever said anything to him. He must have something like 25 000 blocked people on Twitter, poor lad.

I do hope Betts didn't rant about him like Anderson did last week or else the fines could be mounting up! Depending on what the game was like Cobb might find himself taken out of the spotlight for a little while. He's only a young ref and pretty new to Superleague.

I'm surprised, it's certainly not like Betts at all to rant at a ref, on one hand I'm a bit glad as it shows a bit of passion, just as long as it's just a one off.

Well done Wakefield deserved it . just got back from the game Widnes lucky not to have 3 players sent off

Wakefield have 3 players off with head injuries, lost Gibson to Ah Vans thuggery at the start of the game and were the victims of a blatant tripping incident, I'm not sure you can complain!

Ah Van should be in for a rough ride from Betts. His actions no doubt forced Wakey into bringing a player who can actually defend on. Stupidity, simple stupidity.

Archived