Latest farce. Stadium

DEANO

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally don't know who is to blame for the situation the club finds itself in,I just hope something can be done to save this great club.I can remember when you beat us in the promotion game at the Halliwell Jones a few years back.Even though we lost I still had a great day enjoying my rugby league with my wife and son.

Forget the blame game. Hull, Huddersfield, Doncaster, Salford, Leeds plus no doubt others I haven't mentioned all seem to ground share without too many problems. If you're concerned about the situation you might at least let one of your City councillors know with an email. That's what I've done and if it doesn't do any good at least I feel I've done something.

I want to know what'll happen with my shares in the club that I bought. 

You'll have to shred your cartoon certificate.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Very very sad news for you all,devastating. Feel for you guys and your players.Absolutely heartbreaking. All the best from a Oldham fan.

Ditto. All the best from a Swinton fan.

Lots of options to keep the club going, play at fev or cas or get dispensation from rfl to play at heworth again, or even switch fixtures to mondays...but the owner just wants to shut down and blame everyone else for his disgraceful behavior

You'll have to shred your cartoon certificate.

9 shares of £1 each were issued Simon and registered with Companies House in 2015 having been allotted since July 2014. The 2014 accounts show this at a premium of £240 per share. However future Annual Returns fail to list the additional 9 shares, just the original 10,000. Also that means the company was valued at £2.4 million!! Think someone added and extra zero in error! Share premium should only have been £24 per share. Nothing new there then LOL!

Archived