12 Aug: Super 8s: Castleford Tigers v Wigan Warriors KO 8pm

Who will win?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Draw
    • Wigan Warriors

We were fantastic, Gale controlled, the forwards, Springer and Millington immense.

Rangi played his part too. And how happy must Rocky be.

Got our injured players back, and smashing teams. Funny that.

Still got plenty out (Shenton, Roberts, Lynch, Webster, Mckmeeken to name a few). With a bit more luck and us finding a way to replace Dorn next year could be an exciting one for Cas fans.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still got plenty out (Shenton, Roberts, Lynch, Webster, Mckmeeken to name a few). With a bit more luck and us finding a way to replace Dorn next year could be an exciting one for Cas fans.

Yeah, gonna be short this season, but love watching us.

Always good to beat Wigan/Leeds. Just keep plodding on, breaking other teams' dreams.

Oh and whoever else offered Denny ain't for sale.

In all my 30 odd years as a Wigan supporter Cas has never been a fixture to look forward to; always a big ask to beat, especially on their home turf. 

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

In all my 30 odd years as a Wigan supporter Cas has never been a fixture to look forward to; always a big ask to beat, especially on their home turf.

More wins to come, at least it's over, we could beat everyone, we could lose them all too. Exciting.

To be fair mate he does it every time I see him play.

Is Lockers out every week?

Doesn't matter, any player is allowed to ask the ref about his decision. He just has to be respectful.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

We were fantastic, Gale controlled, the forwards, Springer and Millington immense.

Rangi played his part too. And how happy must Rocky be.

Got our injured players back, and smashing teams. Funny that.

I listened on the radio and it would seem that Wigan defended very well, but Cas just kept unpicking the lock. 

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

I listened on the radio and it would seem that Wigan defended very well, but Cas just kept unpicking the lock.

"Unpicking the lock"?!?!

Is that securing an insecure lock without a key?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Is it a bird?

Is it a plane?

No bleedin' idea, but it flies through the air, wears a Cas shirt and scores tries. Probably Denny, then.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Is it a bird?

Is it a plane?

No bleedin' idea, but it flies through the air, wears a Cas shirt and scores tries. Probably Denny, then.

There's speculation that Wigan fans will be seeing much more of him next year. :rolleyes:

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

There's a story circulating on Twitter that a male Cas fan broke the nose of a teenage female Wigan fan at full time last night. I would normally be very sceptical about repeating such stuff on here but it's being backed up by the more trustworthy tweeters. Not good.

There's a story circulating on Twitter that a male Cas fan broke the nose of a teenage female Wigan fan at full time last night. I would normally be very sceptical about repeating such stuff on here but it's being backed up by the more trustworthy tweeters. Not good.

If. Correct find him, fine him, and ban him for life.

"If Rugby League had never been Invented, today we would only have Rugby League"

Disgusting if true. If so I hope a) any Cas fans who saw him gave him a good hiding at the time B) he is identified, named and shamed and banned for life by the club and c) criminal charges are brought.

There's speculation that Wigan fans will be seeing much more of him next year. :rolleyes:

Speculation was Wire fans would be. However Ian Fulton released a statement this week to squash rumours of any transfer saying all offers have been refused and Deny is staying.

Disgusting if true. If so I hope a) any Cas fans who saw him gave him a good hiding at the time B) he is identified, named and shamed and banned for life by the club and c) criminal charges are brought.

Allegedly the Cas stewards nabbed him right away but refused to call the police, despite requests from the Wigan fans, and just ejected him from the ground. :(

Allegedly the Cas stewards nabbed him right away but refused to call the police, despite requests from the Wigan fans, and just ejected him from the ground. :(

This is disgusting if true, I don't know what's worse carrying out an assault , a so called man hitting a woman or the stewards thinking its normal behaviour and not calling the police. No doubt it will be swept under the carpet it's the RL way #familygame

I actually think Shaun Wane has a prewritten losers interview-he can never ever help himself, offering praise then straight on to the backs of the officials.

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Not a surprising result at all. If anything, it made a change to for us to even make a match of it when Cas start dismantling us. A brilliant team, with the best coach out there, and we have done well to beat them 3 out of 4 this year.

Tragic for Manfredi and England if his injury was as bad as I read. It was in a tackle in which he suffered concussion, apparently? One for the disciplinary perhaps?

Shame to hear about the assault. Though maybe it is only twittertruth....

Wane being Wane, he will spend the week talking up the derby when he should treat it as any other game, so that they will be primed to be wound up by the usual suspects and off their game in next week's game.

It was good to see that our number 1 fan put that behind him to win his 8th gold.

This is disgusting if true, I don't know what's worse carrying out an assault , a so called man hitting a woman or the stewards thinking its normal behaviour and not calling the police. No doubt it will be swept under the carpet it's the RL way #familygame

Cas seem to attract crowd problems, sadly.

At least she wasn't gay.

Do they? Please list the proven incidents with Cas fans been a guilty party with the respective dates to coroborate this.

They never get found guilty just get thrown out which is often the case at RL grounds. As for lists of crowd trouble at cas is it just lists of men punching women? Or everything? Didn't a female St Helens fan get punched last season? Did he get found? Might be the same little inbred

They never get found guilty just get thrown out which is often the case at RL grounds. As for lists of crowd trouble at cas is it just lists of men punching women? Or everything? Didn't a female St Helens fan get punched last season? Did he get found? Might be the same little inbred

Seriously, a Wakefield fan calling other clubs out for crowd trouble?

Archived