Sign in to follow this  
The Art of Hand and Foot

Oh dear oh dear oh dear!!

Yea, we are concentrating on finishing above you in the league, which I'm sure we will. Oh, by the way, who did you play in the cup and what league are they in?

• Like 2

Mr Butt,we can only play who were drawn against. Haydock were superb.I don't buy the position in the league thing.Every team plays to win.Get in there York City Knights!.

• Like 2

not exactly setting this league alight ourselves are we, I would rather we started picking some points up in the league rather than cup run which wont happen in any case , 2 pts at batley sunday would be a start.

Yep, i'd rather pick up some points in the league though be nice to get an away SL fixture next up. Nearly beating teams has to change, we are building some good momentum and hope we can get a result against Batley certainly capable of it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, roughyed1064 said:

not exactly setting this league alight ourselves are we, I would rather we started picking some points up in the league rather than cup run which wont happen in any case , 2 pts at batley sunday would be a start.

If, before the season started , we'd been offered a draw away at Rochdale,  losing by only 2 points away at featherstone and by only  2 points to london , I'd have took that. Much closer than I would have predicted. Just a shame the dewsbury game was called off.

Most media reports say there was around 300 traveling fans so 400ish Oldham supporters in the ground by those figures and the crowd given as 743. 

Makes a difference when supporters are all in one end together,mind you I wouldn't have thought there were 400 Oldham fans in on Saturday looking round the ground.

Considering the weather was rubbish,streamed on BBC and an early Saturday kick off it was a very good attendance.In fact our biggest of the season at home so far!

Edited by roughyed34
  • Like 1

Fair point watersheddings.I too was a little disappointed with the HOME turnout. You would've thought there'd be a little more considering the club had reduced admission prices.But heyho we're playing fev now so we've just got to get on with it.