WHO'S NEXT FOR THE HOT SEAT

graham fisher

21 minutes ago, YOUNG UN said:

His coaching abilities may still be unproven but you obviously didn't see Franny in his hey day. I've seen him contain Vainakolo on many occasions and score tries out of nothing. Class act as a player. You don't get to be a permanent fixture on the wing for Leeds unless you've got something special and Franny had that. 

Glen Morrison was a good player.

Enough said.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, graham fisher said:

According to the press newspaper this morning Paul March as ruled himself out,so we can cross him off the list.

Smoke screen

Lulling the fan's into a false sense of security ;)

Just like all the famous slasher horror films

Just when you think your all safe and survived

Slash,slash,slash ;)

Rob burrows and Danny Maguire I hear as player coaches 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

16 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Rob burrows and Danny Maguire I hear as player coaches 

A weak attempt PM.

I used to expect better from you; not now though.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

14 hours ago, cauliflower lugs said:

Glen Morrison was a good player.

Enough said.

Read the opening line. His coaching abilities are still unproven. I believe I was responding to creditwhereit'sdews who said he thought Franny was over rated as a player.

14 hours ago, YOUNG UN said:

His coaching abilities may still be unproven but you obviously didn't see Franny in his hey day. I've seen him contain Vainakolo on many occasions and score tries out of nothing. Class act as a player. You don't get to be a permanent fixture on the wing for Leeds unless you've got something special and Franny had that. 

Glenn Morrison was a good player, but did it make him a good coach?

Legs, Dews, Legs.

I saw Tony Diskin and John Sharp, so they must be applying too.

Coolie was also there but is weighing up his options - probably waiting for the Warrington job.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

50 minutes ago, YOUNG UN said:

All In know after today was that the Hot seat just got a lot Hotter.

I know Coolie's been in training for it by inserting jalapeño peppers into a dark empty space and I don't mean Tranqulizer's ears!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Back to the fold today :)

New shirt,new jacket 

And a free biscuit from Mark Sawyer :)

Post morrison 

Team did ok and did what they could..I'm not going to name and shame players so you fill in who's applicable 

Needs to shut his pie hole,yes the ref was sh,iter than a pub crawl in Saville town...but he didn't really need telling at every opportunity... Say your piece then head back on the game and lead from the front.

Next batter up

Do short passes really need to be thrown as the speed of light and with the force that would put a elephant on its buttocks, simple passes made hard.

Next batter up

Getting over the line and dropping the ball is bad enough then losing a man straight after it is simply ridiculous back to basics. 

Referee 

Utter tool who was clueless and lost the plot, sent a fev man off then made penalties up at will,personally he scored 2 tries this afternoon and if honest deserved the man of the match award more than who got it...

Thank you to ray Charles & stevie wonder who was picking the man of the match award today.

Epilogue 

Long way from been a finely tuned machine just yet,few square pegs in round hole's, wholesale clearout at the end of the season whether in the championship or championship 1 

Bloke who takes the coaching job is gonna have to something special to do anything with this current band of brothers.. Big job

We need some cement in.the cracks and some string to bind it all together 

But we're not dead yet,couple of good results and things can turn around.. Just need as many breaks as Barry sheens legs to get our first points 

Will be interesting to where we are in a month ;)

4 hours ago, muddyfunster said:

No points by Easter Monday and we're doomed! IMO 

Breakfast or bed time because we won't have a point before lunch time on easter Monday. 

Franny Maloney? Hes not to be sniffed at

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

But does he know the championship inside out ? We aren't really in a position to let someone who doesn't settle in .

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

Looks like we will have to wait a couple of weeks yet before we know who the new coach will be.

http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/article/52251/sawyer-provides-update

52 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Looks like we will have to wait a couple of weeks yet before we know who the new coach will be.

http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/article/52251/sawyer-provides-update

Wish I was as certain as Mark about our ability. Still no dummy runners on Sunday and still nothing from the inside backs. One of the problems with DR,  particularly if they are seldom the same players match to match, is the difficulty in teaching set moves, and deciding on dummy runners. Our new coach, however good he is, will have his work cut out to get the current players playing to their limited (IMO) potential.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived