• France by 7 to 12 points
    • France by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hvy wg said:

Albert try chalked off by that bstard ref

I've no doubt you are feeling a bit disheartened at the moment, but your team has been outclassed. But there is far more heart, enthusiasm, grit and pride in this French side than I've seen for a very long time.

Just now, Dave T said:

Never thought id say this but Brown's distribution is on a different level to everyone else on the park.

From his hands, not his feet.

He’s playing like he did v Brisbane. I went to that and he was superb. His calmness which makes him look slow in SL suits this level 

Just now, Hvy wg said:

You see pass like that every week in SL and I guarantee you that if it had been an English one he would have given it

No it wouldn’t have. Count to 10. I feel your pain.

Just now, Forestgravy said:

Too. Many. Errors. Been a poor 2nd half. That left wing is a shambles too, a forward and a fb/hb doesn’t cut it. Terrible selection.

And we have the left winger wearing number 2. Worst thing the Aussies have ever done that :negative:

Just now, Damien said:

England always seem to have this slump and period where they make stupid mistakes, even when they've started well. Australia very rarely do. 

Dunno the Aussies were poor yesterday and not amazing vs France.

Great bit of prop forward play from Jermaine there.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, Damien said:

Yeah true. However you rarely see the same kinds of fundamental mistakes from Australia that you do from England, even when both aren't playing well. 

I agree with your point about losing our structures and players going for heroic plays.

They need to calm down, but rather this game than in future weeks.

1 minute ago, wackojacko said:

Get Jermaine off if he's carrying a knock, it's not like we need him right now.

Good call Wayne.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived