Law cup week ?

roughyed34

6 hours ago, howardm1978 said:

AN Other playing tonight an extra back that has been training with the squad, wonder who he is and hopefully if he does well he gets a shot in the team.

The best a n other I ever saw was Charlie mac. Too much to hope for something similar. Could be sinny coming out of retirement?. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, howardm1978 said:

AN Other playing tonight an extra back that has been training with the squad, wonder who he is and hopefully if he does well he gets a shot in the team.

I believe there's been a few amateur lads training, possibly one of them. 

Superb performance from the lads, Reid looks like a belting centre in the making, if there are highlights watch his dummy it was worth the admission alone. Solid team performance. Good following from Oldham tonight, and on that showing it should be a very decent season.

7 hours ago, roughyed34 said:

Superb performance from the lads, Reid looks like a belting centre in the making, if there are highlights watch his dummy it was worth the admission alone. Solid team performance. Good following from Oldham tonight, and on that showing it should be a very decent season.

Agreed,Reid had a stormer.

17 minutes ago, Whitworth Yed said:

Very optimistic after last nights game.

Felt like deja vu when Hairnets got their try in the dying minutes to bring the scores back close but we stuck it out.

Crook will win us a few games this season with his kicking and 34 is right, Reid's dummy was top notch.

Felt like deja vu to me as well,I thought at one stage they were going to nick it at the end.Bricking it I was.

Very encouraging start to the season. Reid will get the plaudits and deservedly so but there was plenty of excellent performances from the new lads.

Bridge looks absolute class and set up the Reid try. Crook kicked out of hand very well. Nelmes looked quality of the bench, had plenty of tough carries and made plenty of metres. Eccleston had a poor error which they scored from but had plenty of good carries.

Johnson started well at full back but looked to take a knock and came off pretty early. Rasool had a few good tackles but didn't see too much ball. Holmes was similar making plenty of tackles at centre.

From our other players Neild had a good game at full back. Hewitt played a lot better until he took a knock which then led to his error for the Adamson try. All the forwards worked pretty har.

Archived