Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
silverfox

Sundays predictions

Recommended Posts

Looking at the fixtures this Weekend .I can see Town moving up to 3rd in the table ,if they play to there potential .  My predictions are

                          LONDON V BRADFORD......WIN  .                                                                                                                                                                                     

                         CRUSADERS V TOWN .......WIN

            WIN.....DONCASTER V OLDHAM

                         KEIGHLEY V HUNSLET ......WIN

            WIN.... WHITEHAVEN V NEWCASTLE

            WIN......YORK V COVENTRY .

        How do other Town fans on the forum see it going .

Edited by silverfox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, silverfox said:

Looking at the fixtures this Weekend .I can see Town moving up to 3rd in the table ,if they play to there potential .  My predictions are

                          LONDON V BRADFORD......WIN  .                                                                                                                                                                                     

                         CRUSADERS V TOWN .......WIN

            WIN.....DONCASTER V OLDHAM

                         KEIGHLEY V HUNSLET ......WIN

            WIN.... WHITEHAVEN V NEWCASTLE

            WIN......YORK V COVENTRY .

        How do other Town fans on the forum see it going .

The only two easy wins are Bradford and York , the other fixtures I could have easily have reversed my predictions . but being a Town fan I'm not putting them down to lose  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, silverfox said:

Looking at the fixtures this Weekend .I can see Town moving up to 3rd in the table ,if they play to there potential .  My predictions are

                          LONDON V BRADFORD......WIN  .                                                                                                                                                                                     

                         CRUSADERS V TOWN .......WIN

            WIN.....DONCASTER V OLDHAM

                         KEIGHLEY V HUNSLET ......WIN

            WIN.... WHITEHAVEN V NEWCASTLE

            WIN......YORK V COVENTRY .

        How do other Town fans on the forum see it going .

Think your right on all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should win this one but it will be in the balance if the North Wales team that won away at Newcastle and haven turns up. I also predict that this thread will be closed before Sunday. ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think there will be a reaction from crusaders after this week. Hopefully we be way still too good.  Agree with predictions except think Oldham mite beat dons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

                          LONDON V BRADFORD......WIN  .                                                                                                                                                                                     

                          CRUSADERS V TOWN .......WIN

            WIN.....DONCASTER V OLDHAM

                          KEIGHLEY V HUNSLET ......WIN

            WHITEHAVEN V NEWCASTLE.... WIN

             WIN......YORK V COVENTRY .

think Newcastles pace will be to much for haven 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whitehaven must be running on fumes but Newcastle have been poor the last few weeks so if I was a betting man id back Haven

Ours is a banana skin fixtures as NWC must be the most inconsistent team in the league but as they showed at Derwent Park they're no fools. Town to win by any margin is vital the run in is now about the results ill say a 10 point margin


Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have to win, it’s as simple as that, I don’t care by how many but a loss could see us struggling for to 5 with York, Newcastle away and Bradford still to come. Haven will beat Newcastle comfortably at home 

  • Like 1

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just the 2 points is all that matters and hopefully a better performance.

Whitehaven didn’t pull up any trees at the weekend either by all accounts so they’ll be looking for an improvement too. They reckon it was the smallest crowd they had seen at the wreck for years also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the haven had the gate go up for Sundays v Skolars,I know they dropped down to the 400s+but Sundays game was significantly higher??correct me if i am wrong Rango..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

I thought the haven had the gate go up for Sundays v Skolars,I know they dropped down to the 400s+but Sundays game was significantly higher??correct me if i am wrong Rango..

661

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GeordieTownie said:

That’s what was given but there’s no way their gate would go up for London regardless of whether they beat us.

Averaging just shy of 800 for league games thats with 2 good crowds against yourselves and bradford.  The average league gates are usually updated on the york forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's ridiculous to say haven are announcing their attendances as higher than they are when they have well documented money troubles. Why would they pay tax on gate money that they havent received?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GeordieTownie said:

That’s what was given but there’s no way their gate would go up for London regardless of whether they beat us.

How would you know, we’re you there let’s deal in facts there was 661 still havnt seen official figure for last weeks derby have you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know why I bother ,  This topic was started was started as a bit of fun. because things go quiet during the week . And what happens, Jam Pots gate numbers take over . What does it matter how many go through there turnstile .Start another subject if you want to discuss that . If people go off the subject  just ignore it , and carry on with what the topic was started about , they will soon get sick if they don't get a reply ,so stop encouraging them .   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, silverfox said:

Don't know why I bother ,  This topic was started was started as a bit of fun. because things go quiet during the week . And what happens, Jam Pots gate numbers take over . What does it matter how many go through there turnstile .Start another subject if you want to discuss that . If people go off the subject  just ignore it , and carry on with what the topic was started about , they will soon get sick if they don't get a reply ,so stop encouraging them .   

Your own man started it about haven as for game I'll go nwc 18 town 28 depends what Widnes players they have ah van played the other week and young ashall played against us very highly rated

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I asked a simple question and got a reply,why the hell has it suddenly gone to an haven invasion.I asked a question about havens gates and Donald kindly replied to my request,I think some of you posters need to look at yourselves and take a step back and face eeality ???

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gillmeister said:

Whitehaven must be running on fumes but Newcastle have been poor the last few weeks so if I was a betting man id back Haven

Ours is a banana skin fixtures as NWC must be the most inconsistent team in the league but as they showed at Derwent Park they're no fools. Town to win by any margin is vital the run in is now about the results ill say a 10 point margin

We are indeed. NWC cannot be taken lightly especially on their own midden. As you say they are no fools and it could be a very close game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...