22 Sept: The Qualifiers: Toronto Wolfpack v Widnes Vikings KO 5.30pm (UK time)

Who will win?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toronto Wolfpack
    • Widnes Vikings
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/09/18 at 16:30

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, ojx said:

Why are people now saying that Widnes are in form now? They beat Halifax after losing 19 odd games in a row. They are on the ropes and this is their last chance.  If Toronto can get a couple of early scores they should be fine, as Widnes' confidence must be very low.  The longer that Widnes can stay in the game the more dangerous they will be.

I didn't say they were in form,  I am saying they have learned how to win again and that gives them some confidence going into the game against Toronto. Couple with that its the game they must win for a sniff of SL survival.

I certainly wouldnt rule out a Widnes win with these factors .

On 9/19/2018 at 5:17 PM, Kayakman said:

The Pack is hungry and the Pack will feed .  The last time Vikings came this way was under Leif The Lucky over 1000 years AGO....they were driven off and then told, at that time, not to come back....we will reteach the lesson yet once again since the Vikings seem to have a hearing problem.

I will have whatever you're drinking ?

11 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Extra strog amber maple syrup slow brew/extra old....sure you can handle it????

You dissapoint me K'man, I pen a logical prediction for the reason(s) that I consider Widnes will leave Lamport with the spoils, and you completley ignore it, not like you, are you feeling unwell, is the extra old stuff just a bit to old?

Just now, Harry Stottle said:

You dissapoint me K'man, I pen a logical prediction for the reason(s) that I consider Widnes will leave Lamport with the spoils, and you completley ignore it, not like you, are you feeling unwell, is the extra old stuff just a bit to old?

It was on the evaporator a little too long and that increased the strength...a wicked brew, really syrupy if you know what that means Harry.

20 hours ago, Kayakman said:

It was on the evaporator a little too long and that increased the strength...a wicked brew, really syrupy if you know what that means Harry.

Yes I do, I suggest you brew a good quantity of the stuff I suspect that you will be requiring some on Saturday evening and not for the celebratory mode, more like the drowning of sorrows manner?

Just now, Harry Stottle said:

Yes I do, I suggest you brew a good quantity of the stuff I suspect that you will be requiring some on Saturday evening and not for the celebratory mode, more like the drowning of sorrows manner?

Harry...how many times do we have to go through this?  Its a long day on the road for me, long drive South for the game (leaving soon)..then back up North.   I won't get in until late Saturday night and I'll pull out the boat and be on the water by 6 AM Sunday morning for another long day....this time on the water.  My spirits will be joyful after the Toronto win...the syrup will be flowing!

Such is life.

1 hour ago, doc said:

If London win, that'll up the ante for Widnes.

Ante duly upped!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived