Tyler Lancaster

Raider91

9 minutes ago, Raider91 said:

I seen Millom's Tyler Lancaster was on the bench on Friday, I was unaware use signed him or is he on trial? how did he go? 

The kid shouldn't have been dropped into that derby match and be expected to impress. I'm told he is an exciting prospect - let's hope he grows into the shirt. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, homeandawayer said:

The tackle by Bolton after the interception and follow up tackle looked like a match saver at the time. He's not big but he cut him down quickly so he could be a useful player. 

Looked strong and seems to have bit of pace which is vital at this level.

His high knee lift running style reminded me of Mike Thornthwaite (one for the oldies), 

2 hours ago, Onreport said:

Looked strong and seems to have bit of pace which is vital at this level.

His high knee lift running style reminded me of Mike Thornthwaite (one for the oldies), 

Nobody had a higher knee action than Harry Beverley!! He left a lot of tacklers in his wake! 

Agree with what you said Ivans82, defensively very good but still room for improvement ,had to make a lot more tackles than we needed to do , due to not covering the ball in the tackle . But in was a nice change coming away after the match with a lot of people ,with different thoughts on the MOTM . which just showed the WHOLE TEAM PUT IN A PERFORMANCE . Well done Lads and keep it up . UTT forever . 

Archived