25 May: SL MW: Hull FC v Huddersfield Giants KO 4.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/05/19 at 15:30

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

It really shows how poor the quality of sides is in Super League this year that this Hull FC team were 4th before today’s games.

I think it's as much to do with a lot more uncertain results happening, when you have London still not out of it and Wigan and Leeds also being more than a bit rubbish when you'd expect them to be near the top end of the table Hull's position in the table isn't actually reflective of how we are as a team

3 minutes ago, Cutsyke Raiders said:

How can the exact same side that, 7 days previous, started and beat Warrington away get battered by the honest plodders from Sheff - Huddersfield ? ?

Mental preparation

Minichiello has been a good player, but he has phoned it in today. Wow.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just like the Try/No Try revolving thingie on the big screen, there should be a Radford In/Out sign at the Tigerdome. This is an awful showing by Hull FC.

original-pathetic-sharks-shirt-viz_360_3

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Might as well take that half million for Connor as well while we're at it! 

That was absolute carp, 10 bob and a few crusty toffees when he's playing like this. All too easy to play well when you're on top, it's when you're under the pump that the true world class players show up.

Archived