chanting club statement

tms

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just talking away from this current situation but on a similar vein in the late seventies and definitely the eighties when crowd trouble was rife i.e full on scrapping especially against Cas and the Hull Clubs where I nearly had my jaw broken why were we and other Clubs never   fined then , or were we which was ten times worse than this ?

2 minutes ago, Blue Pike said:

Just talking away from this current situation but on a similar vein in the late seventies and definitely the eighties when crowd trouble was rife i.e full on scrapping especially against Cas and the Hull Clubs where I nearly had my jaw broken why were we and other Clubs never   fined then , or were we which was ten times worse than this ?

Social media?

I think we all have memories of games that had  trouble both inside and outside the grounds, but that isn't relevant to how people need to feel safe at grounds now, when we keep saying it's a family game we've got to make sure it is. Finally in the past games were a lot worse than what we are seeing today, but people won't tolerate that behaviour anymore.

3 hours ago, MADREDNIGE said:

Most clubs if i remember rightly (probably wrong) have had their fines suspended for 12 months will we? 

2nd charge in almost as many weeks. Plus there was the incident(s) in the HKR game a couple of years ago for which we received a 4 figure fine.

9 hours ago, MADREDNIGE said:

I just cannot get my head round the fact (fans) are paying good money to go to matches and act stupidly, one word for it!!!! ? Crazy! 

Nor me, but then unlike them we're not worthless turrds that can't handle their cheap ale.

A big well done to all the morons responsible for this latest fine, and their apologists on this forum too. If the intention was to damage the club and hold us back, both on and off the pitch, mission f*cking accomplished.

3 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

I think even you probably realise that life has changed over the last 40 -50 years.

What were Leeds Utd fans like in those days.They are now angels in comparison.

I know because I used to know some of them

2 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

2nd charge in almost as many weeks. Plus there was the incident(s) in the HKR game a couple of years ago for which we received a 4 figure fine.

Is that when a group of Hull kr fans came to cause trouble started a fight with the stewards then ran on the pitch and Fev got fined ?

6 hours ago, Gareth hock said:

Is that when a group of Hull kr fans came to cause trouble started a fight with the stewards then ran on the pitch and Fev got fined ?

Yes and i told the head steward before it kicked off, anyone could see what was coming the the Hull KR fans. But as usual we get blamed, but having said that the stewards are not like the police. 

10 hours ago, Gareth hock said:

3 hours ago, MADREDNIGE said:

Yes and i told the head steward before it kicked off, anyone could see what was coming the the Hull KR fans. But as usual we get blamed, but having said that the stewards are not like the police. 

HKR received a(nother, they also got one in 2016) suspended fine for that incident, something that didn't go down well with our club.

14 minutes ago, Gareth hock said:

Agree 

The problem is the  people who are incapable of behaving in a civilised manner sadly both in public and private, they see aggression and foul language as acceptable behaviour, regressing into a feral society. Depressingly its across society and not just sport, a school has recently banned parents from using the school car park because parents believe that its  acceptable to rant, rave and abuse each other over the parking spaces including threats of violence great example for the kids to aspire to 'my mum/dad's more feral than yours'

2 hours ago, Gareth hock said:

Agree 

Think we have the same steward's too

Utter jobsworths.

They'll come down like a tonne of bricks on a 60 year old having his say,then turn their backs on fans stepping over the mark as they've had a few too many.

They charge the blinking earth for their services too,we have to have them,but yet Batley don't and employ their own fans as steward's....work that one out.

1 hour ago, coolie said:

Think we have the same steward's too

Utter jobsworths.

They'll come down like a tonne of bricks on a 60 year old having his say,then turn their backs on fans stepping over the mark as they've had a few too many.

They charge the blinking earth for their services too,we have to have them,but yet Batley don't and employ their own fans as steward's....work that one out.

The problem remains with the people, behaving like a civilised human would be pretty easy you'd think but having witnessed the angry red faced, slathering, moronic foul mouthed out pouring's these costly 'fans' it's clearly not that easy.  The solution lies with decent folk not putting up with them, the morons are known to others in the crowd there's no honour in covering for the morons, its not grassing its protecting other fans and the club. So less trying to shift the problem elsewhere, the morons are the problem and decent folk are the solution.

I hope we can put this matter to bed. I only hope that other teams don't use this matter as an excuse for reporting us at every small possibility so that we suffer.

You have got a phobia about other clubs. You need to see somebody and have it treated. If you read the vast majority of posts nobody has it in for your club.The problem is a matter for your club and they are doing their utmost to solve the problem whilst you are only trying to pass the buck onto other clubs. If you know who they are pass their names etc. onto the relevant authority of your club,do your bit to eliminate the problem instead of blaming somebody else.The matter needs putting to bed when you have eliminated it and not until.

Archived