Bulldogs V York MOM thread

redditchbulldog

this week sees the Bulldogs back on home midden to take on York City Knights who have been in decent form recently and lie 2nd in the table, After the game will see Michael Ward a getting his long locks all shaved off in a great cause for Pink Weekend and he has at present raised £2100 on his just giving page https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/pinkweekendheadshave

still time to sponsor Wardy for this great effort , wouldn't it be great to get the 2pts and Wardy to raise £3000

voting as usual 1 2 3 , for those at the game or watched on  DVD from our good friends at BISSA

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

As this is the MOM post I will go

Broadbent - pace & power

Brown

Manning

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Can't fault the effort and pride in the shirt today.  Couple of dubious decisions beat us today, had the last kick gone over it would have been a travesty.

Manning

Brown

Broadbent

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Manning

Broadbent

Brown

Your memory is a monster; you forget - it doesn't.

It simply files things away.

It keeps things for you, or hides things from you, and summons them to your recall with a will of it's own.

You think you have a memory, but it has you.

Voting closed

1) Jack Broadbent 37 pts

2) Dane Manning 36 pts

3) James Brown 20 pts

4) Louis Jouffret 3 pts

5) Adam Gledhill 2 pts

5) Tyler Dickinson 2 pts

7) Michael Ward 1 pts

pts for totaliser

1) Jack Broadbent 3 pts

2) Dane Manning 2 pts

3) James Brown 1 pt

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

18 hours ago, ernieone said:

Why do idiots use this stream for general comments surely the title gives a big clue to what it is all about. I do like to read the comments why a player has been voted for.

send the "idiots" a PM...  RogerT , RobertAM and Phildog    ... I guess this reply makes me an idiot too....?

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Archived