Sign in to follow this  
Henson Park Old Firm

2020 Kits/Sponsors

Some real poor Designs and effort this year. Sure my 4 year old could go better with her paints! Huddersfield away is a disgrace. Salford seem to think they are now Wigan. I think maybe if Warrington used a white Background and primrose and blue Chevrons the hoover Logo would have been better. Or even make the Logo smaller and not so in the face the shirt light be easier on the eye than it seems. York have done very well with 2 simple shirts. Both are cleanand Simple and not Destroyed by Sponsors Logos as often happens.

6 hours ago, Lounge Room Lizard said:

Some real poor Designs and effort this year. Sure my 4 year old could go better with her paints! Huddersfield away is a disgrace. Salford seem to think they are now Wigan. I think maybe if Warrington used a white Background and primrose and blue Chevrons the hoover Logo would have been better. Or even make the Logo smaller and not so in the face the shirt light be easier on the eye than it seems. York have done very well with 2 simple shirts. Both are cleanand Simple and not Destroyed by Sponsors Logos as often happens.

Lizard, what's wrong with the Fartown away shirt? Get with modern design and colours. 😏 

44 minutes ago, longboard said:

Lizard, what's wrong with the Fartown away shirt? Get with modern design and colours. 😏 

Everything is wrong with the modern world, haven't you heard?

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

On 20/11/2019 at 06:58, Davo5 said:

2  game shirts and a training  shirt for next seasons SOO

8630190B-E611-4724-95CA-716CADF0E0A8.jpeg

I know it's pedantic but I hate the NSWRL badge in the middle of the chest on the playing kits. the badge should be on the left hand side, always! 

34 minutes ago, Sydney Hornets said:

Surprised these Barrow shirts haven't been posted yet... they're truly appalling. Especially the away 🤮

4A6EEB9D-BC79-49AE-9DE1-DB654AE6B7D1.jpeg 

8AF10485-1D1B-4E7C-BC05-23C92B927D3A.jpeg

Oh wow. I feel bad for the sponsors having their names on that monstrosity.

7 hours ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

Oh wow. I feel bad for the sponsors having their names on that monstrosity.

They look like they've been stuck on with tape anyway, so they can easily be removed.

• Haha 1

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

8 hours ago, Sydney Hornets said:

Surprised these Barrow shirts haven't been posted yet... they're truly appalling. Especially the away. 

8AF10485-1D1B-4E7C-BC05-23C92B927D3A.jpeg

Looks like an accident at Sellafield. Truly hideous!

23 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Wigan’s away shirt is shocking. Hummel have shafted them big time. 

Their off field/training stuff just looks so much nicer with the traditional hummel "v"s on the shoulders

Looks a bit over complicated, the Wigan away shirt, when it really needn't be. Black base with a horizontal red pin stripe is fine, but no need for the diagonal breaks and additional elements they have. Nothing wrong with keeping it simple.

That being said, i don't think its that bad, just not as good as it could have been. I often wonder if the fault doesn't lie with the supplier, in this case Hummel, but with the brief given to them by the club. It's no coincidence that Wigan have had some stinkers over the years, with a number of different suppliers.

• Like 2

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

11 hours ago, Sydney Hornets said:

I know it's pedantic but I hate the NSWRL badge in the middle of the chest on the playing kits. the badge should be on the left hand side, always! 

It's a great looking jersey,spoiled again by the ridiculously large sponsors logo.

45 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Don't mind the away kit,we've had a lot worse over the last decade.

image.jpeg

I actually don't mind it, but does look like more of a training/warm up jersey. 

Incidentally, I think their warm up jersey should be their away kit. 

image.thumb.png.a56a97f8e80ae46d850ab5e9df17a667.png

Edited by hunsletgreenandgold
  • Like 1

At a distance, on the field, the Barrow home shirt would be okay. The away one puts the hurts on my peepers.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)