Sign in to follow this  
Henson Park Old Firm

2020 Kits/Sponsors

4 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Well tell him I want the new Broncos home kit in 3XL for Xmas as I asked for. Otherwise I'll be sending the local tough nut polar bears around to rough him up.... Either that or I'll send around Gaz Hock

You will only be getting a double XL under the tree...time to cut down on the XMas treats...its for your own good!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Believe it or not I'm not fat! 

I thought it was XMas not April Fools Day but "Hey, what the Hell, I'll take the bait: Me neither!"

Edited by Kayakman
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Believe it or not I'm not fat! 

Alright I'm a 3-4 XL and not fat either...you a power lifter?  Throughout my life I have developed a love/hate relationship with deadlifts...just got out of the gym from doing them right now!  ME STRONG LIKE BULL!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Alright I'm a 3-4 XL and not fat either...you a power lifter?  Throughout my life I have developed a love/hate relationship with deadlifts...just got out of the gym from doing them right now!  ME STRONG LIKE BULL!!!!!!!

Yep, lift loads and eat loads so I maintain a decent amount of size....sometimes think at 40 I should do more cardio less squats/deads/cleans but I still play rugby for cardio so I get away with it

• Like 1

Just now, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Yep, lift loads and eat loads so I maintain a decent amount of size....sometimes think at 40 I should do more cardio less squats/deads/cleans but I still play rugby for cardio so I get away with it

That is what the rower and bike are for...plus the nature trails for walking, of course it is X country skiing time here and that is the best overall workout of all.   I love pasta too much!!!!.....but I need to get the power from somewhere.

With such a cold climate the weight room becomes my second home in the winter.....lifted at Muscle Beach in California once and that was fun...want to go to one of those nice weight rooms in Iceland to lift with them sometime...on my to do list.  I run/supervise a weight lifting club for a bunch of young lads so they keep me busy...did alot of isometrics today.

Lift Plates And Get Dates!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

That is what the rower and bike are for...plus the nature trails for walking, of course it is X country skiing time here and that is the best overall workout of all.   I love pasta too much!!!!.....but I need to get the power from somewhere.

With such a cold climate the weight room becomes my second home in the winter.....lifted at Muscle Beach in California once and that was fun...want to go to one of those nice weight rooms in Iceland to lift with them sometime...on my to do list.  I run/supervise a weight lifting club for a bunch of young lads so they keep me busy...did alot of isometrics today.

Lift Plates And Get Dates!

Do you still play rugby? 

1 hour ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Do you still play rugby? 

No, I'm older than you (56) and I quit playing in my mid 30's...coached for a long time and reffed though.  I play chesterfield rugby with the wife sometimes but the trys are becoming more and more uncommon but I can still get the odd conversion through the pipes though!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kayakman said:

No, I'm older than you (56) and I quit playing in my mid 30's...coached for a long time and reffed though.  I play chesterfield rugby with the wife sometimes but the trys are becoming more and more uncommon but I can still get the odd conversion through the pipes though!

You are doing well KM. You've waited long enough for SL rugby to arrive on your shores I guess 

• Thanks 1

You are doing well KM. You've waited long enough for SL rugby to arrive on your shores I guess 

I took to it right away...I had been waiting for a pro team for years...my experiences with Union in Australia left a bitter taste in my mouth that never left for reasons not needed to be expanded on here (played Union my whole life, coached many teams, reffed many games).  I was done with Union then and I am done with it now and I will never go back (.)

-hope you caught that last part Bronc

100% League, League or Die!

(P.S.  Blindsider can vouch for me)

9 hours ago, Kayakman said:

I took to it right away...I had been waiting for a pro team for years...my experiences with Union in Australia left a bitter taste in my mouth that never left for reasons not needed to be expanded on here (played Union my whole life, coached many teams, reffed many games).  I was done with Union then and I am done with it now and I will never go back (.)

-hope you caught that last part Bronc

100% League, League or Die!

(P.S.  Blindsider can vouch for me)

I think it's fantastic passion is growing in Canada

I'm obviously based in the South but always preferred to play and watch league. Though I do still play union and selectively watch it

So when are Wolfpack getting their kit out? 

Toulouse Olympique new home new shirt

EMFZxZuWoAEMwnl.thumb.jpg.d98fd90e3bec426594e8955234a2df18.jpg

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

I think it's fantastic passion is growing in Canada

I'm obviously based in the South but always preferred to play and watch league. Though I do still play union and selectively watch it

So when are Wolfpack getting their kit out? 

It will be a little while yet since we are still stunned from receiving no central funding.....

Was told by the club shirts will be available before the season opener and leisurewear in Dec. Not looking likely for the latter . Fingers crossed on the replica shirts as wanted them available for those heading to Leeds . Tickets booked so that's the only piece missing !

• Like 1

Toronto have done so well in so many areas since they came into being.

The kits and merchandise seem to be the one area where it requires a bit of work. Its a bit poor if they don't have anything out in time for Christmas imo.

2 hours ago, audois said:

Toulouse Olympique new home new shirt

EMFZxZuWoAEMwnl.thumb.jpg.d98fd90e3bec426594e8955234a2df18.jpg

Should be Navy blue i would have thought... also just no.. 

15 minutes ago, RP London said:

Should be Navy blue i would have thought... also just no.. 

There is a predominantly navy shirt as well, they say that both will be worn at home and away

• Like 1

why dont they just give andy farrell his medal now?- ray french before the challenge cup final 1998

38 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

spacer.png

No idea why there are flowers on it but that navy one is much better. 

when you look at the union kits it seems quite a french thing to put a random pattern on the shirt. Agreed though the Navy one is much better.