Henson Park Old Firm

2020 Kits/Sponsors

On 12/10/2019 at 00:11, Wholly Trinity said:

Playing shirt without the collar. 

FB_IMG_15708349326850962.jpg

A proper V as well, not like the GB one that has the end cut off

2 hours ago, Man of Kent said:

Nice Wakey top.

I’m guessing Trin consult with their fans on kit design, which seems a very sensible strategy to sell more gear.

In fairness they tend to have the home shirt on a rotation of mainly white then red then blue. The away ones have been a bit more hit and miss imo.

Trinity once again produce a proper RL shirt, that couldn't be mistaken for anything but. I think that's what fans want to see and wear and it's really not too difficult to come up with, if only others would follow suit.😀😀😀😀😀

3 hours ago, Man of Kent said:

Nice Wakey top.

I’m guessing Trin consult with their fans on kit design, which seems a very sensible strategy

Ask the fans who spend their money buying them for ideas? That sounds a bit radical and dangerous.

In 2017 Ian Leneghan decided it was a "radical design year" at Wigan and put a number of options to the fans for a vote. 

As I understand it a hooped design was his least favoured option and just included as a sop:

https://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2016-06-07-2017-kit-vote

The fans voted for the hooped one by a country mile of course.

On 08/09/2019 at 12:26, Henson Park Old Firm said:

https://www.salfordreddevils.net/2020-main-sponsorship-available-for-1000/

Salford Red Devils are offering businesses a chance to become the club’s main sponsor for just £1000.

This reflects the club’s status as a community asset and social enterprise, opening access to more than £112,000 worth of media value, to businesses of all sizes.

A fee of £1,000 + VAT will see businesses entered into a draw to have their logo displayed as the main sponsor on the front of the Salford Red Devils shirt and be named Official Club Sponsor for the entire 2020 season.

Entrants can also nominate a good cause to adorn the front of the shirt and gain much needed awareness.

Salford Red Devis director Paul King said: “We’re really pleased to be offering this opportunity out to businesses.

“As a community club, we think it’s important that as many people as possible are able to get involved across all levels.

“With no wealthy benefactor, we’re reliant on our own income, supplemented by the generosity of loyal sponsors, fans and volunteers.

“This innovative method opens up sponsorship opportunities to all business owners and those wanting to promote a cause close to their hearts, while also removing the uncertainty often attached to reliance on big sponsorship deals.

“With the team currently flying high in the table and media analysts valuing our package’s worth at well over £100,000, entering the draw seems like an obvious decision.”

The initiative is only open to the first 100 entrants and will close on 30th September 2019, with winning bid to be drawn at random 4th October 2019.

Each entrant, or their chosen good cause will be announced on the club’s social media channels. All bid entries will receive a lower west stand seating season ticket for all Betfred Super League fixtures at the AJ Bell Stadium in 2020. Multiple entries will result in additional collateral, such as a signed matchday ball.

In addition, there will be other benefits for the winning bidder, including an executive corporate box for the entire season, company logo on all home, away and replica shirts, LED advertising at home games, logo on Salford Red Devils website, regular social media posts, car parking passes, player appearances at work and more.

For further information and to enter please contact Hannah Kilby, 07969981422, salfordreddevils.hk@outlook.com

04 Sep 2019 : Joseph Crabtree

And the winner is: https://www.salfordreddevils.net/cannon-win-red-devils-sponsorship-draw/

I'm assuming all the logos shown are for the businesses which did not win.

There are 24 shown, that's £24000 plus £4800 Vat, total £28800. Unsure if that is good, bad or average.

Must admit to being slightly disappointed that the The Dog and Partridge wasn't chosen.

Edited by Whippet13

Shame it’s not the Christie Charitable Fund, I’d have faced a slight dilemma if they had done, for the work they’ve done with and for family members in the past. 

As for Cannon, their logo is red, so I wonder if that means it will go in a white or black box on the shirt, Salford have a less predominantly red shirt (unlikely) next year or they’ll change their colours. 

On 13/10/2019 at 11:59, Whippet13 said:

Ask the fans who spend their money buying them for ideas? That sounds a bit radical and dangerous.

In 2017 Ian Leneghan decided it was a "radical design year" at Wigan and put a number of options to the fans for a vote. 

As I understand it a hooped design was his least favoured option and just included as a sop:

https://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2016-06-07-2017-kit-vote

The fans voted for the hooped one by a country mile of course.

God these were awful.  It was like voting for which bullet you want to be shot with.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Whippet13 said:

And the winner is: https://www.salfordreddevils.net/cannon-win-red-devils-sponsorship-draw/

I'm assuming all the logos shown are for the businesses which did not win.

There are 24 shown, that's £24000 plus £4800 Vat, total £28800. Unsure if that is good, bad or average.

Must admit to being slightly disappointed that the The Dog and Partridge wasn't chosen.

£29k sounds like an absolute bargain for Cannon, surely Salford could have got more than that if they’d gone out to market?

I did wonder if we were gonna do something like this after we did the solid black V the other year. Haven't really formed an opinion yet but what I will say is it isn't the worst we've ever done, that was this year's. Looks like collar might be tight again.