John Drake

Fri 13 Sept: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Catalans Dragons KO 7.45pm

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Catalans Dragons

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/09/19 at 18:45

21 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Discuss Huddersfield Giants v Catalans Dragons here.

Would love the Dragons to run away with this but can't see it, Giants by 18.

Giants by 80, but who cares?

• Thanks 1

Sex and Money are like Oxygen

They're not important until you're not getting enough.

Hopefully Catalans have one of those nights that they seem to have against everyone else but us!

Maybe Steve Le Mac will give a few fringe/drunk players a go to see if they can do any better than their big name players that usually turn up against us, hopefully we won't need to worry about the result and we can let ourselves go a bit?

God knows!!!!

Edited by meast

5 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

Giants by 80, but who cares?

Although I'm not sure the Home scoreboard section goes above 30 anymore, See you next season at Sale, Giants. 🤣

Sex and Money are like Oxygen

They're not important until you're not getting enough.

If you had to pick a team to play in the Giant's situation it would surely be Catalans, totally disinterested it seems and McBanana unable to get anything out of them, you would normally say such a team's mind was on the beach but with it being so close to them anyway is that really the problem?

If Giant's lose this someone should be looking at the betting trends🙁

A home fixture against a Catalans side which have displayed a rank bad attitude in recent weeks, where they have nothing to play for is as good of a fixture as Huddersfield could hope for.

With everything on the line for Huddersfield, you would think they would get the win?

Twitter: @TrylineUK
Latest Blog: Here Comes the Money? LINK: https://thetryline.blogspot.com/2020/05/here-comes-money.html

Morgue in the halves with Albert , 19 year old brochon on the wing, romano in the centre, all French team except for bird, Tomkins, mclorum and tierney, the 18th man is a 19year old prop, 

Would be nice to see a catalans win with so many French players in the team, but I doubt it'll happen 

1 minute ago, barnyia said:

Morgue in the halves with Albert , 19 year old brochon on the wing, romano in the centre, all French team except for bird, Tomkins, mclorum and tierney, the 18th man is a 19year old prop, 

Would be nice to see a catalans win with so many French players in the team, but I doubt it'll happen 

Interesting to see how they get on.

Only 4 points in it at HT. Mind you, Huddersfield's second try was a gift of a French bungle.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Huddersfield have had a few Senior moments, which is normally a bad thing.

Just 2 points in in now.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Leeming with an epic 40/20 to give field position, no one stops Jerry in the corner.

Genuinely good game, for a team with their mind on Mad Monday, Catalan came to play and their young players stood up, mind you so did ours.

Bird retiring means Super League has 33% less sh!thousery in it now. Tomkins could take another 33% with him.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ant said:

Leeming with an epic 40/20 to give field position, no one stops Jerry in the corner.

Genuinely good game, for a team with their mind on Mad Monday, Catalan came to play and their young players stood up, mind you so did ours.

Bird retiring means Super League has 33% less sh!thousery in it now. Tomkins could take another 33% with him.

I don't really know how we won that game, it all seemed to turn on the breakaway try from Senior, I was amazed how quickly he left Sam for dead, that said i would have him at the Giants tomorrow he completely controlled the Catalan side.

We live to fight another season, I'm not sure we deserve too but we have had the most horrendous time with injuries so maybe we can regroup over the winter, We are desperate for some quality forwards and even more so for another Nathan Brown,  where's Shaun Waine ?, he will do us if he's available.

Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt