Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

Sun 29 Sept: Championship Preliminary Final: Toulouse Olympique v Featherstone Rovers KO 6.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

82 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Featherstone Rovers

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/09/19 at 17:30

3 minutes ago, snapski said:

Hardly playing at the new Wembley yourselves mate. 

Got on with it and rebuilt stands OURSELVES, not going  cap in hand to the council or marks and Spencer etc for a shopping centre. Only get plans out when RL mention ground criteria! 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Harry Stottle said:

Just not good enough when the chips are down Damien, to many passive players who look good when it's easy going.

Indeed. They were poor last week too. Physically they look well off compared to Fev or indeed Toronto.

"Good positioning by Robert Hicks" in denying that try says Terry.

Did he mean standing in front of the in goal judge to ask him what happened?

SL Steve Prescott Man of Steel 2016 - Danny Houghton  SL Top Gun 2016/2017 - Marc Sneyd (83%/89% goal success)

SL Hit Man 2016/2017 - Danny Houghton (1,289/1,123 tackles)  SL Club of the Year 2016 - Hull FC

SL Coach of the Year 2016 - Lee Radford   RL Challenge Cup Winners 2016/2017 - Hull FC

All in all, not a bad couple of years, I suppose...

11 minutes ago, the old nine ole said:

Do you think they would let Fev into SL?

Why not? London got in. Whoever wins next week should get promoted.

• Like 2

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

2 minutes ago, Padge said:

Fev fans should protest against going up as they don't want anything to do with being amongst the elite and having to be in Super League as opposed to being outside super greed.

Will they turn down the money?

Can't afford to Padge if your gaffer gets his way, no one below SL will get anything.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Some of the anti-Fev bitching on this thread is absolute comedy gold. Some serious foaming at the mouth going on.

Are we reading the same thread? There's far more the other way.

3 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Can't afford to Padge if your gaffer gets his way, no one below SL will get anything.

They aren't entitled to anything, they signed away their rights in 1995, a lot of people continue to forget that. What they have been getting recently is a hand out they didn't have to be given.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

"The Leeds youngster"...

I think Leeds need to get Maguire back to redress the balance.

Render cements the win for Fev.

Maybe, but is there mor tar come? 

Four legs good - two legs bad

Aaron Bower just tweeted, if Fev beat Toronto all other 11 SL clubs lose a payment of £110k that Toronto would have to forgive. So all Toronto next week for the money men then.

• Like 1

Clinical from Fev, everything offered they took and created some as well.

• Like 1

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

7 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Some of the anti-Fev bitching on this thread is absolute comedy gold. Some serious foaming at the mouth going on.

Green eyed monsters out in force! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, snapski said:

Aaron Bower just tweeted, if Fev beat Toronto all other 11 SL clubs lose a payment of £110k that Toronto would have to forgive. So all Toronto next week for the money men then.

Ah but you have the costs of going to Canada, the lack of away support dah de dah de dah, so  it isn't a one number formulae.