Sun 29 Sept: Championship Preliminary Final: Toulouse Olympique v Featherstone Rovers KO 6.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/09/19 at 17:30

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Can't afford to Padge if your gaffer gets his way, no one below SL will get anything.

They aren't entitled to anything, they signed away their rights in 1995, a lot of people continue to forget that. What they have been getting recently is a hand out they didn't have to be given.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Clinical from Fev, everything offered they took and created some as well.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, snapski said:

Aaron Bower just tweeted, if Fev beat Toronto all other 11 SL clubs lose a payment of £110k that Toronto would have to forgive. So all Toronto next week for the money men then.

Ah but you have the costs of going to Canada, the lack of away support dah de dah de dah, so  it isn't a one number formulae.

1 minute ago, Roger York said:

Christ there are some anti Fev posts on here ? let there supporters enjoy the moment they have just won a semi final and are 80 mins from super league I for one hope they beat Toronto.

Examples?

2 minutes ago, Padge said:

They aren't entitled to anything, they signed away their rights in 1995, a lot of people continue to forget that. What they have been getting recently is a hand out they didn't have to be given.

I'm really surprised at you mate, you tell us of your involvement with the amatuer game yet you seem to not care at all if RL finishes after the top 12 clubs.

Great stuff from Fev tonight. Could they come from 5th and win it? It’s in their DNA I suppose. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Featherstone brilliant tonight as they have been for the last few weeks. Not only have the beaten 4th, 3rd and 2nd in consecutive weeks, but they have done so in style.

Toulouse were really poor and their tactics were way off, very poor ball handling.

Toronto will be favourites next week again, but I would give Fev more of a shot next week than I did London last year!

Just now, MADREDNIGE said:

Bad fans, poor ground, DR, not big enough, too many West Yorkshire teams in same area etc, quite sad really. 

To be fair I have barely seen any of those. There have been far more posts congratulations Fev on how they have played and posts criticising the performance of Toulouse.

Just now, Damien said:

To be fair I have barely seen any of those. There have been far more posts congratulations Fev on how they have played and posts criticising the performance of Toulouse.

Get reading other threads then. 

1 minute ago, MADREDNIGE said:

See above. 

So you don't have any.

Archived