2 Nov: New Zealand v Great Britain KO 4am (UK Time) (TV)

Who will win?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• New Zealand by 13 points or more
    • New Zealand by 7 to 12 points
    • New Zealand by 1 to 6 points
    • Great Britain by 1 to 6 points
    • Great Britain by 7 to 12 points
    • Great Britain by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/19 at 04:00

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

my computer skills are not lightning speed, interesting to see how that decision goes -massive call by nz

I think that area will be targetted whoever is in the halves.

imo, I arent fussed as both are very good players.  Still 12 others to deal with.

2 hours ago, GeordieSaint said:

Tickets are starting to shift by all accounts...

Yeah, there's two sides of the ground open now instead of one. Lots of pics on social media of a fan day held in Auckland today with all the teams, which will hopefully of kept the build up going. 

18 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

What a luxury to have a player as good as Kieron Foran to replace, we have to rely on a bang average Aussie at half back! 

You mean the current Man of Steel?

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

17 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Really sorry that Nelson Asofa Solamona is not playing, wanted to see him in the flesh, still for me the best prop in the world in JWH will be playing our lads will have a job containing him,

GB will be chuffed to know your right behind them though Harry.

Lomax at fullback no way. Hardaker every day. Time to get rid of Bennett he's brought nothing to this England/ GB squad all the time he's been in charge.

3 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

GB will be chuffed to know your right behind them though Harry.

Off course I am right behind them LD, but irrespective of my team playing I always watch and observe both teams and how the player's perform, irrespective of what shirt someone had on their back, if they do something that I think deserves comment I will give it.

21 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

What a luxury to have a player as good as Kieron Foran to replace, we have to rely on a bang average Aussie at half back! 

Foran has had a handful of good games in the last few years,I'd have Hastings over him any day.

21 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Foran has had a handful of good games in the last few years,I'd have Hastings over him any day.

He was a great player , brave as anything taking the ball to the line before offloading and getting smashed repeatedly . But this was up to about 2015 . Since then it’s been problems and injuries and not much else . There were glimpses for the bulldogs but still  short of his GF form . Good that he strung some games together though as he can be an asset .Pleased to see him fit and available  , one tough competitor at least  if he gets out on the park 

22 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

That he may be Tex, but compared to some of his fellow country men he fits the description.

His problem in Australia was never talent but attitude. He was always touted as a top junior coming through in Australia.

He is currently a much better player than Foran who hasn't been great for a few years now thanks to injury. Everyone gets nostalgic about Benji but he is way past his best whilst SJ flatters to deceive too often these days.

I'd take our halves over theirs any day.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

3 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

20k would be terrible for this triple header 

Yep but we were looking at 10-15k a week ago. Agree it is terrible.

In the 2010 4 nations they got over 44,000 at EP and that was without the Tonga factor. Sad times

Archived