And now the news where you are.

Graeme West is back in Wigan for his summer stint over here.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

15 hours ago, Exiled Townie said:

Consigliare Indipendentemente Rafflesia Arnoldi blind bisexual goose  Rispetto Seguire Rosso

Going completely opposite to the title of this topic, as it's not where I live, and it is a few years old, but you just don't see headlines like this very often.

‘Named Thomas ‘ 😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a phone call from a scammer today. He was from Visa Mastercard. I didn't even know those two had merged. Apparently there was a suspicious payment of $1500 to Jim Smith of USA. I told him he could relax as I recently bought a guitar from Jim Smith of USA so the payment was completely kosher. He hung up.

• 2 weeks later...

Residents are hoping that a long-lasting fix will be made to a sinkhole that has closed a road in Frampton, near Boston. Lincolnshire County Council announced an emergency road closure in Middlegate Road West on Friday, August 5 after a crater about 12 inches wide appeared the day before.

Anyone questioning the pay grades of TV reporters, consider this.

• Haha 3

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I'm in love with that woman! 😂

Apparently she's a comedian and has done a few of these spoof reports. I must find more of them.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Is it just me, or is the day there are national rail strikes not the time to suggest a missing person may be "travelling by train"? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-62580222

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

A Bradford man was caught in possession of Cannabis and an offensive weapon ... a weight-in-a-sock. The court issued a confiscation order for both.

Now what's he going to use his spare sock for?

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

24 minutes ago, Wolford6 said:

A Bradford man was caught in possession of Cannabis and an offensive weapon ... a weight-in-a-sock. The court issued a confiscation order for both.

Maybe he is one-legged, like Dudley Moore auditioning for Tarzan:

1 hour ago, Wolford6 said:

W@nking. 

Edited by The Hallucinating Goose

On 06/08/2022 at 16:42, JohnM said:

Residents are hoping that a long-lasting fix will be made to a sinkhole that has closed a road in Frampton, near Boston. Lincolnshire County Council announced an emergency road closure in Middlegate Road West on Friday, August 5 after a crater about 12 inches wide appeared the day before.

Hope they found somebody to show them the way.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

From our local court reports.

Matthew Boulter, 34, of Queen Street, Grimsby pleaded guilty to a range of offences, including four counts of assault including to an emergency worker, damaging property and biting and attempting to strangle a police dog. He was imprisoned for a total of 32 weeks and ordered to pay £250 in compensation.

Rotherham Advertiser headline this week reports a plumber fitting a new boiler has been caught on cctv having a J Arthur in the customers bedroom after a good shufty through the nicker drawer. Police found he had installed surveillance cameras in customers homes.

A former scout leader, He got 18 months.... eventually.

Rotherham.... the sheeitehole that never stops being a sheeitehole.