Thu 15 Apr: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors KO 19:45 (Sky)

Who will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/04/21 at 19:15

1 minute ago, graveyard johnny said:

managed to listen to leeds games on radio leeds before smartfones - the internet and digital- thanks for pointing out the problem is me for not throwing money at huge companies in exchange for pointless inane sheeite 

Why are you always moaning on an Internet forum about internet commentaries?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Man of Kent said:

Why are you always moaning on an Internet forum about internet commentaries?

am not- but got an early start and just wanted to stick it on the radio in bed - thats too simple these days- anyway work is pressing so its game done for me anyway

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

1 minute ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Will Wigan regret not converting one of these tries?

Wouldn't be the first time that's happened in recent years.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The high tackle against Wigan in the end counted for nothing... indeed it led to a Wigan try.   But there have been just as many others not given, both in this game and all season.  A tackle that starts on the shoulder and ends over the neck. The defender twists and turns and thus only sometimes is it a penalty... if indeed they are in the first place.

Has he really given an incorrect play the ball for the first player to play it with his foot all game?

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

3 minutes ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

What are people’s views on Eastmond’s return so far?

No matter how many training sessions he's done, it was always going to take him a while to come up to speed, especially against an fast and aggressive defence like Wigan's. But he's shown a few positive touches.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

He didn't regain his feet , lad should have stayed down 

And what about the other 300 incorrect play the balls?

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Archived