FRANCE v ENGLAND

48 minutes ago, Johnoco said:

Let's imagine I want to go to a game in France....where can I find out the official date, venue etc? It could be me being useless but I'm struggling to find anything.

Keep an eye on social media tomorrow. Dates venues will be confirmed. But it’s 23rd October in Perpignan. All will be officially confirmed tomorrow 

27 minutes ago, Tippingsarmswarrior said:

Keep an eye on social media tomorrow. Dates venues will be confirmed. But it’s 23rd October in Perpignan. All will be officially confirmed tomorrow 

Thanks. It does seem however like you are having to hunt out information rather it being widely available. But let's see what tomorrow brings.

1 hour ago, Tippingsarmswarrior said:

Edit. Sorry, didn't see your post earlier which made what I said redundant.

Edited by The Hallucinating Goose

Heads up to anyone who is thinking about making the trip over to Perpignan on 23rd October. Flights from Birmingham to Perpignan £4.99 on the Wednesday morning and back from Perpignan to Birmingham on the Sunday afternoon £5 , £9.99 return with Ryanair. 

Edited by Tippingsarmswarrior

33 minutes ago, Tippingsarmswarrior said:

Heads up to anyone who is thinking about making the trip over to Perpignan on 23rd October. Flights from Birmingham to Perpignan £4.99 on the Wednesday morning and back from Perpignan to Birmingham on the Sunday afternoon £5 , £9.99 return with Ryanair. 

Plus £70 taxes, £60 internet booking fee, £40 for a carry on bag and £25 to have a p155? 

Edited by Eddie
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Chris Taylor said:

Jamaica Vs Scotland at Featherstone, then. 

See you all there.

Don't you just love these "I know something you don't know" posts.  Rather childish in my opinion. 

Edited by RS50

13 hours ago, Eddie said:

Plus £70 taxes, £60 internet booking fee, £40 for a carry on bag and £25 to have a p155? 

£150 for your PCR tests there and back.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

41 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Woo! Just received an email confirming the game in a double header with the women as well. Wheelchair team gonna play a two match series against France and England Knights gonna play Jamaica in Castleford.

https://rugby-league.com/article/36017/four-england-teams-all-set-for-action-this-autumn

I like that my email about it came with a discount deal for an England top.

Old habits die hard.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

4 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Is that the offer for the replica shirt and a top for £50? Pretty good deal that, I am definitely tempted.

It is.

I'm holding out for the follow up email offering it me for £25.

• Haha 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)