Another Joke Thread

Omg omg omg!!! I'M SO EXCITED! My son wanted to give me a special Christmas present. So with 1 dart and a world map he said to throw it and where it lands we will go there after the Christmas holidays.” ✈️Sooooo, yeah it looks like we’ll be spending 2 weeks behind my fridge!

5 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

this Christmas day as the family sit down to enjoy dinner together we known grandma will be looking down on us from above ...........................................................still waiting for the stairlift repair man 

Gary Delaney's take: we couldn't decide whether to have granny buried or cremated... so in the end, we let her live.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Haha 2

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

On 19/12/2023 at 17:04, JohnM said:

Omg omg omg!!! I'M SO EXCITED! My son wanted to give me a special Christmas present. So with 1 dart and a world map he said to throw it and where it lands we will go there after the Christmas holidays.” ✈️Sooooo, yeah it looks like we’ll be spending 2 weeks behind my fridge!

Better than the skirting board

VAR has just confirmed it is 2024.........It's ok to celebrate NewYear now. 

I asked my pharmacist if he sold Benylin. He said, "For cough?"   I said, "Hey, that’s not nice, I only asked."

If your time is dragging on this day and you’re feeling bored just google :
South Yorkshire Police Operations Complex address

Edited by JohnM
  • Haha 4

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Two hunters are in the woods when one of them collapses. His hunting buddy immediately calls 999. "My friend isn't breathing," he shouts into the phone. "What should I do?" "Relax," the operator tells him. "I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There's silence, and then a gunshot. The guy gets back on the phone and says, "OK, now what?"

Edited by StandOffHalf
  • Haha 1

On 06/01/2024 at 06:07, The Hallucinating Goose said:

The number 8 went to see a therapist. When asked to lie down on the sofa the number 8 replied, "i can't or I'll be here forever". 

When Milton Jones tries to count to ten in French, he can never get beyond number 8; he has a huit allergy!

• Like 1

The vacuum cleaner is running at twice its normal speed babe , dunno why...

-

Funny you should say that hun , my hair dryer was running much faster with more heat too , dried my hair in half the time

-

wind.jpg

May be an image of text

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Stirlin said:

we.jpg

DQD3G65XVVB65IJ7576JDG5PLQ.jpg

• Haha 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

In court the Judge is addressing the defendant found guilty of murder.

Judge, "you have been found guilty of murdering your wife with a hammer."

A man shouts out, " bas***d"

Judge, " you have also been found guilty of murdering your daughter with a hammer."

The man shouts again,  " bloody evil sh*t."

Judge to Man " I know this is a difficult case but please control yourself,  what's your problem?"

Man " I've been his neighbour for 20 years and whenever I asked to borrow his hammer he said he never had one !"

Edited by HawkMan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1