Another Joke Thread

• 2 weeks later...

May be an image of text that says "These new 3D TV's are so realistic, I fell asleep whilst watching a Liverpool game and when I woke my wallet was gone.."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• 2 weeks later...

May be an image of drink and text that says "I took my son out for his first pint. Got him a Fosters. He didn't like it had it. Then I got him Carlsberg, he didn't like it, I had it. It was the same with Guinness and Cider. By the time we got down to the whisky I could hardly push the pram..."

• Haha 1

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

May be an image of ticket stub and text that says "ast as to demonstrate that most otiose attainments "the common touch" Diabolically clever old girl, wasn't she? one rchy, that intain - She ce to trast, avies the shion BBC, PASSENGERS travelling first class on British Airways Boeing 747s are worried about a re-design which means some lavatories have windows. A woman trav- elling to New York complained there were no blinds. She was told by stewardess, some pervert is clinging to the aircraft at 35,000 reet they deserveto see everything. people"

• Like 1

Absolutely disgusting behaviour I witnessed on the sea front earlier. I saw a man and a woman having an almighty argument in front of loads of kids. Suddenly the woman smacked the guy in the head and it all kicked off. There was a massive brawl and someone called the police. This poor copper turned up on his own, and took his baton to the man. But the guy managed to snatch it off him and began assaulting the copper and his wife!

Then out of nowhere a crocodile crept up and stole all the sausages !!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

May be an image of 6 people, bicycle and text that says "BIKER WHO IDENTIFIES AS A CYCLIST WINS THE TOUR DE FRANCE"

May be an image of text

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

May be an image of text that says "I WENT BY THE HOUSE GREW UP IN. AND ASKED IF I COULD GO IN AND LOOK AROUND. THEY SAID NO AND SLAMMED THE DOOR. MY PARENTS CAN BE SO RUDE."

• Haha 4

Scientists have discovered that beer has  female hormones in it.

That explains why after 8 pints I talk siht and can’t drive

Edited by Bearman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

1 hour ago, Bearman said:

Scientists have discovered that beer has  female hormones in it.

That explains why after 8 pints I talk siht and can’t drive

It takes 8 pints for you to talk siht? I've been reading posts on here for about 20 years and I reckon most of us can talk siht when stone cold sober. 🤪

• Thanks 1

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

1 hour ago, tonyXIII said:

It takes 8 pints for you to talk siht? I've been reading posts on here for about 20 years and I reckon most of us can talk siht when stone cold sober. 🤪

You know me so well

• Haha 1

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow