Sat 12th Mar: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Castleford Tigers KO 15:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/22 at 15:30

3 minutes ago, JohnM said:

Jeez....you turn your back for 10 mins to make tonight's pizza dough and look what happens! 😳😳😳😳😳😳

If you're planning to pineapple on that pizza, then you deserve to have missed the action. :kolobok_wink:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ricky Leutele the man on the telly goes over after quick hands from Huddersfield. Pryce adds the two from the touchline.

24-24

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

The man on the telly in again. Another superb touchline effort from Pryce.

Couple of stupid penalties have really burned Castleford.

30-24

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

15 minutes ago, welshmagpie said:

Excellent game this, a joy to watch.

Oliver Russell massively underrated for me, he’s tidy and organises well. A good half.

I've been watching this while busy and with music on and thoroughly enjoying it. On social media its all about how bad it is, and the game is dead. 

Glad somebody else is enjoying it too. 

Must admit I enjoy watching the Giants play. 

Bit of petulance from Pryce gave Cas a sniff, ably added by the Utter chaos that is Mr Childs 

I wondered in the first half if we could go up the gears if we needed to, took us a while to find 4th though 

Olly Russel is indeed very underrated outside Huddersfield- think we'll see some players rotated around next week though 

4 minutes ago, Dave T said:

I've been watching this while busy and with music on and thoroughly enjoying it. On social media its all about how bad it is, and the game is dead. 

Glad somebody else is enjoying it too. 

Must admit I enjoy watching the Giants play. 

Makes a huge difference to your shift plays when you run straight and hard. Philbin needs to watch what Yates does. 

Archived