Sat 19th Mar: SL: Warrington Wolves v Wakefield Trinity KO 12:30 (Channel 4)

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/03/22 at 13:00

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Not going to happen, hopefully Wakefield can be more competitive and the game isn’t over after 15 mins as it was against Leeds

All level after 12. Looking positive!

Looks like neither side can defend, so could be a big score for both sides.

Wire not looking that confident in defence, Wakey yards coming very easy.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Interesting that they’re putting numbers of tries scored on the graphic like a union game with the bonus point? 

Hey, I hadn't noticed that. Quite a useful guide to how the scores came about.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jeez, Wire in for their second, the aggregate score here could be anything.

Neither side are defending brilliantly. Warrington 12:6 Wakefield.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Interesting that they’re putting numbers of tries scored on the graphic like a union game with the bonus point? 

Seems a bit odd that. But if it helps people follow the game then I won’t object.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

It's like school kids. No play it there and do as your told

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Bloody hell, if Robert Hicks insists on the ball being played where the man was tackled, Saints had better rest Walmsley the next time he refs them.

1 minute ago, gingerjon said:

Seems a bit odd that. But if it helps people follow the game then I won’t object.

Fresh thinking from a new broadcaster. Also, if they come up with something that doesn't work or is unpopular, they can bin it. Nothing's set in stone.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Somebody hasn't adjusted the settings from the last union game. It is an indicator for bonus points

If that was the case then the score would be 14-7.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

We score, you score continues pending a VR decision.

1 minute ago, Scubby said:

It's not, it's a lazy error.

That's just your assumption. 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, gingerjon said:

If that was the case then the score would be 14-7.

No it is just lazy and has been left on the settings. It is used in union games to indicate whether a team has got a BP. The points themselves are manually added.

3 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Bloody hell, if Robert Hicks insists on the ball being played where the man was tackled, Saints had better rest Walmsley the next time he refs them.

Mamo for Castleford the other night looked like he was challenging for Walmsley’s title.

Nice to see VR common sense, slow mo looked a dead set double movement but at full speed it looked fine.

Forum meltdown alert

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, Jim Prendle said:

Mamo for Castleford the other night looked like he was challenging for Walmsley’s title.

Perhaps but he can be forgiven for his marvellous MOM post match interviews.

That wouldn't have been against Wigan by any chance would it?

Archived