London

Andrew Newton

Hopefully this can be a good resuilt for Town, but think it will also depend who has taken over for the game, it's a must win game, 

London are making a few new signings Aussie scrum half from Carcassone joined this week.  Player of the season in French championship.

Its make or break for Worky London Haven and Dewsbury now pretty certain two from four will drop.

Just make sure you win tomorrow 🤔🤔

Last chance saloon for you 

Lose and I think your nailed on for relegation 

Our next 2 fixtures against Whitehaven & London is also our last chance saloon.. We lose them 2 and we will be favourites with you for the drop in to the oblivion league

Good luck and bring home 2 points please 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Well this is it, the must win game. With Riley adding some beef up front and Tate and Teare the threat out wide it's pretty much the strongest side we've put out all year. No excuses or if's, buts or maybes lads..time to get the job done.

• Like 2

If Town don't win this ill eat my hat.  London are terrible .  They can't put any attack together other than one out and their defence is very light weight.

Edited by TerryM

Very pleased , I enjoyed that . We did the prematch well then got on top of them in the first half and I thought we were gonna put a big score on them . We managed the second half pretty poorly though and invited them back in , but our goal line defence was strong and anxiety was understandable when you’re not winning and the chance is there . So just good to get the points , well deserved for a very enthusiastic effort and hopefully we gain confidence and can take it on a bit and at least get among it to have a fighting chance . 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Great to get the win, thought we dropped off a bit at times and let London back in, however thought we could have raised the level if needed. Thought Simons was rightly mom, closely followed by Fitz and Barnes

That pen settled the nerves towards the end, we've let so many games slip from our grasp I only allowed myself to relax with 4 minutes to go. Well done lads for keeping your spirits up during a difficult season, sing your song and have a few beers tonight , it's been a long time coming. Maybe not though another game on Sunday. I thought on the whole Wilkinson and Davies were good today with Fitzy, Caine and Cus also very good and a mention for JB who puts some big yards in when needed. Caine edged it for me with a powerful performance especially in defence. Well, lots of winnable games coming up , it's definitely not over yet. 

• Like 2

Great to finally have points on board,discipline was excellent first half second half as both teams tired there was a few more given away for both sides, and the ref was quite impressive one of the better ones we have had in awhile, utt

• Like 1