London

Andrew Newton

12 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I think the two lads from Hull KR look assets , even if I didn’t really know which was which !

Along with Teare they gave us a pretty dangerous left edge, although it was probably underused especially in the 2nd half. 

Thought we could have won the game a bit more comfortably but fair play to London they had a dig in the 2nd half, Thormans introduction allowed Parata to move into the halves and they looked much better for it. 

I thought Fitzy was brilliant today, made good yards everytime as did Marcus - Really laid the platform. 

UTT 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

That pen settled the nerves towards the end, we've let so many games slip from our grasp I only allowed myself to relax with 4 minutes to go. Well done lads for keeping your spirits up during a difficult season, sing your song and have a few beers tonight , it's been a long time coming. Maybe not though another game on Sunday. I thought on the whole Wilkinson and Davies were good today with Fitzy, Caine and Cus also very good and a mention for JB who puts some big yards in when needed. Caine edged it for me with a powerful performance especially in defence. Well, lots of winnable games coming up , it's definitely not over yet. 

I also thought Buffer had one of his best games this season ( dropped kick off apart) he actually ran the ball  a few times and looked dangerous

• Like 4

Great to hear will Lovett is moving his arms in hospital so bodes well that his recovery will be positive,people in the past have mentioned it but why have Riley on the bench and only use him for approximately 15 minutes if he’s there use him, Chris of course knows better than me ???

• Like 8

Hope the Broncos player is OK, always horrible to see anyone took away in an ambulance. 

Thought we were immaculate in the last 20 of the 1st half and first 15 of the 2nd. Great to see us build pressure in their 15 and score of the back or repeat sets, something we've failed at most of the season with panicked passes and kicks.

Got a but iffy in the 2nd half on the back if a but if poor discipline and erm, odd decisions, that knock against Caine for the most blatant strip I've ever seen was a moment swing.

Thought everyone played very well, but Fitzsimmons, Joe Brown, and O'brien stood out, Buffer also had a big influence, with the man of the match being more Ryan fair for Simons, he had them terrified in the first half especially. 

So now we have the monkey of our back of the first win, hope we can kick on and get at teams, our left especially looked dangerous with the ball.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Absolutely made up after that result, if we go down at least we've got some points on the board  Got a feeling some teams below us could be getting squeaky bums. 💪

Apparently Haven were shocking again today, I'm looking forward to playing them.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

Great to hear will Lovett is moving his arms in hospital so bodes well that his recovery will be positive,people in the past have mentioned it but why have Riley on the bench and only use him for approximately 15 minutes if he’s there use him, Chris of course knows better than me ???

Doesn't look fit to me, it's hard to play catchup when you haven't been training long. More perplexing is how Hutchings doesn't get in. I reckon when CT does give him a proper go we'll find we've got a gem. Scholey should be back soon.

• Like 2