Jump to content

Sat 16th Jul: SL: Toulouse Olympique v Leeds Rhinos KO 19:00 (UK Time)


Who will win?  

54 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Toulouse Olympique
      34
    • Leeds Rhinos
      20

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/07/22 at 16:30

Recommended Posts

  • John Drake changed the title to Sat 16th Jul: SL: Toulouse Olympique v Leeds Rhinos KO 19:00 (UK Time)

2 hours ago, The Daddy said:

There will be live commentary on Leeds Rhinos You tube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/c/LeedsRhinos1895

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Is this on the radio? 

 

the bbc have bigger priorities like paying zoe ball a squillion quid a year for saying "exited" "excitement" and "exiting " 300 times a week

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

the bbc have bigger priorities like paying zoe ball a squillion quid a year for saying "exited" "excitement" and "exiting " 300 times a week

BIG bucks Ball but still not on as much as Gobby Liniker!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 1

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

the bbc have bigger priorities like paying zoe ball a squillion quid a year for saying "exited" "excitement" and "exiting " 300 times a week

Good grief is she still on radio?

It was about 2000 when I have on radio 1 and think it was her work tipped me over the edge 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Going to be a tough night for us rhinos i feel. And that’s just having to listen to the commentary 😉

were way too lightweight and far too many youngsters to get anything from this game

I wonder if the Leeds coaching staff were worried about the longer term impact of a draining game like this win or lose.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Going to be a tough night for us rhinos i feel. And that’s just having to listen to the commentary 😉

were way too lightweight and far too many youngsters to get anything from this game

They train in weather nearer to this than Leeds and other sides do ....big advantage.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Scubby said:

I wonder if the Leeds coaching staff were worried about the longer term impact of a draining game like this win or lose.

I do think they’ve purposely put a weakened side out yes.

probably didn’t help that Sutcliffe pulled out just before the game.

 

The consolation for me is that I want Toulouse to stay up, and this will help

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

I do think they’ve purposely put a weakened side out yes.

probably didn’t help that Sutcliffe pulled out just before the game.

 

The consolation for me is that I want Toulouse to stay up, and this will help

A lot of clubs don't send their strongest available squads to Toulouse.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Waynebennettswinger said:

If I were a fan of any of those clubs from Salford down to Wakefield then I would be getting just a little nervous.

I can’t see past Wakefield to be honest. Toulouse just look better now and I can’t see anyone else being worse than Wakefield.

That said. They’ve always avoided the drop before so who knows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, fevtom said:

I can’t see past Wakefield to be honest. Toulouse just look better now and I can’t see anyone else being worse than Wakefield.

That said. They’ve always avoided the drop before so who knows.

Be ironic if they finally get ground done and go down.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...