Sheffield on Friday.

spanishknight

With a bit of luck we should have some players back, Thackeray always plays well against us so we must not give him room or time, the two ex Knights wingers are scoring plenty of tries whats the odds on them scoring, we've not played well for a couple of months so it's about time some of these players stept up.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, YCKonstantine said:

30-10 Sheffield.

Prove me wrong please.

It's an improvement on 100,i really feel for the travelling supporters and how must Fordy feel ? He can only do so much he's not on the pitch. I hope you come through this a great club YCK.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, Cw25 said:

Fordy is class. I am a outsider but I know quality.

Really? He's had how much money to build his teams and done what exactly? A loss in the 1895 Cup? I too am an outsider and I think he's pants!

Sheffield win

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

4 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Really? He's had how much money to build his teams and done what exactly? A loss in the 1895 Cup? I too am an outsider and I think he's pants!

Sheffield win

He got a team promoted from League 1 and reached the Championship play offs in 2 out of 3 subsequent seasons on a mid table budget. He's the best coach the Knights have ever had.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

He got a team promoted from League 1 and reached the Championship play offs in 2 out of 3 subsequent seasons on a mid table budget. He's the best coach the Knights have ever had.

Them Batley lads too busy worrying what's happening elsewhere, Gav.

Three defeats on the bounce - Linners out, surely! 😆😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Like to think we will have some sort of positive reaction from Sundays game,but not sure who will be available who didn't play at the weekend and do we have recall on Sam Davies from London at all would certainly help Jubby from playing the full game and give us something different.

3 hours ago, Gav Wilson said:

He is hoping that York will sack him so Batley can avoid paying any compensation when he replaces Lingard, who will surely be looking to move to more rewarding pastures new.

Devious these Batley fans, don't you know?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

He is hoping that York will sack him so Batley can avoid paying any compensation when he replaces Lingard, who will surely be looking to move to more rewarding pastures new.

Devious these Batley fans, don't you know?

Lingard to replace Brian McDounut at some point... 🤔

I wasn’t there last Sunday so don’t want to comment too much on that performance, I’d just like to be entertained tonight, I know we are doing it tough but I’d love to see some overlaps, some Mikey Lewis style chips over the top, just anything other than trying to grind down the other team and inside ball to a player who’s stood still. I’d like to see Harris and Hingano (if both selected) be given the freedom to play what they see. 

On the pitch I’ve always liked Sheffield, a gritty team who are never easy beats and play with a bit of flair. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Enjoy your trip to Cornwall Coolie and West Wales.

LOL

Unfortunately my job as a test pilot for Airfix will prevent me from traveling to the far south of the world, we're not down yet & when IMG realise its a mistake to let Toulouse go down, and give them a stay of execution, promoting Leigh as well, will mean only Workington get relegated... And we'll stay up

Many thanks to Phil Loxton on supplying me with the heaviest drugs I've ever taken... 🤔

And I even now believe featherstone will beat Leigh in the million pound game 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉

• Haha 2

Pleased with the win, thought we were really nervous and in our shell for the first 15-20, and it looked like yet another game of inside pass. But we moved the ball a bit, some Liam Harris magic to help us on our way and overall we deserved the win.

Just need to play a bit cleverer - couldn’t believe late in the first half when we got a penalty right in front of their points when 12 in front and we didn’t take the 2. Likewise we played 20 minutes with a man advantage.

Some really good efforts - Thompson and Kirmond as always, thought Glover played well, Harris/Marsh in parts, Antrobus got through a lot of work and showed why he should start. 

• Like 2

A very hard fought match tonight between two committed sides, thought the game lacked a bit of quality at times but plenty of effort. Good to see Liam showing what he can do when he causes chaos in the opponents defence but apart from one good kick through not sure whats happened to BOH. And once again it was apparent that Ata is struggling for full match fitness. 

• Like 3