Mon 29th Aug: SL: Castleford Tigers v Salford Red Devils KO 15:30 (Sky)

Who will win?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/08/22 at 15:00

The funniest part of that is assuming 10 meters into the Salford half was 60 metres from the posts at Castleford. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just now, Dunbar said:

The funniest part of that is assuming 10 meters into the Salford half was 60 metres from the posts at Castleford. 

Glad it wasn't just me.

Similar thoughts when the commentator said Sneyd was lining up the first penalty from 40 metres out.

• Like 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Loving seeing this return to top form from Watkins.

• Like 4

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Good chase! Still a Salford try, but I though Sio was gone there.

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Good chase! Still a Salford try, but I though Sio was gone there.

Impressive distance covered by Faraimo from the other wing to chase him down.

• Like 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, johnh1 said:

10 - 34. Play offs here we come.

Should I be looking at flights or will that jinx it?

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

49 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Somebody get the Salford self destruct button off Sarginson.

It's all right. Lee Radford has got it back off him.

2 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

10 - 34. Play offs here we come.

And so it continues, best of luck mate, will be rooting for your lot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

This impressive Salford period seems to have coincided with Sarginson going off.

Mamo has been a shining light in a side that has been second best by quite a bit.

Just saying like…

• Haha 3