Sun 25th Sept: Ch SF: Featherstone Rovers v Batley Bulldogs KO 16:00 (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Featherstone Rovers
    • Batley Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/09/22 at 15:30

Batley will be fired up for this one… I’m sure mr lingard will want to damage boyhood club for a chance in a final 

batley going into the game as underdogs will be master stroke and the fans will be behind the team for 80 minutes on Sunday as they were at barrow 

9 hours ago, Live after death said:

Skock win for Batley, Flat cappers then start demanding franchise system as they are incapable of winning promotion (again) on the field

You are  Sir Kevin Sinfield and i claim  my prize 😟 lol 😆.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Live after death said:

Skock win for Batley, Flat cappers then start demanding franchise system as they are incapable of winning promotion (again) on the field

Won't be a shock win if the Dogs  pull it off. They have already taken three points off them so I'll go for the Dogs by ten.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Batley’s performances in the league probably work against them a little here as there’ll be no surprises or complacency. Still think Batley have an outside chance and will certainly give it a go but think Fev will end up winning by 10-14 points.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

Massively looking forward to this game, possibly more than any other game this weekend. Batley getting a few players back recently turned the tide for them in the Barra game seemingly, and it should be a very close game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dkw said:

Massively looking forward to this game, possibly more than any other game this weekend. Batley getting a few players back recently turned the tide for them in the Barra game seemingly, and it should be a very close game.

The last 2 play off games were close between the clubs ,32 - 30 and 21- 20 to Batley.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fevrover said:

I can't see it but hope you're right lol.

No I hope you are right, I would sooner face Batley in the Final than Fev. I should think that Big Mac for the final will be putting the Fev pack on a diet of high protein washed down with Sanatogen pick me drinks, so you never know what may happen🤔

Edited by Harry Stottle

On 20/09/2022 at 21:02, Fevrover said:

Care to explain?

I took it to mean that if you struggle to get past Batley then you've got no chance against Leigh. Not that you are in big trouble if you lose.

Not that I agree. I mean, I'd be pretty surprised if Leigh don't get promotion, but your performance against Batley won't have any bearing on that. Finals are different and it's all on the day. You've just got to get there, by hook or by crook.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

No I hope you are right, I would sooner face Batley in the Final than Fev. I should think that Big Mac for the final will be putting the Fev pack on a diet of high protein washed down with Sanatogen pick me drinks, so you never know what may happen🤔

And what's wrong with Sanatogen drinks ? 😆 

• Haha 1