1. 1. Who will win?

• Lebanon by 13 points or more
    • Lebanon by 7 to 12 points
    • Lebanon by 1 to 6 points
    • Jamaica by 1 to 6 points
    • Jamaica by 7 to 12 points
    • Jamaica by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/10/22 at 12:30

18 minutes ago, YCKonstantine said:

Of all the countries in the world, why do Lebanon have such good heritage players? Seems proper random.

There is a huge Lebanese population in Western Sydney, essentially the heartbeat of rugby league in Australia. Pretty much the suburbs in Sydney where majority Lebanese live are in heartlands of Parramatta Bankstown. In addition unlike Italians or Greeks which have strong history in soocer so it's natural for their diaspora to play soccer. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, YCKonstantine said:

What? It’s on bbc..

I’m in America mate & I can get BBC 1, 2 & 4 & it’s not on any of those, My point is the website is funky & should be made far far easier to buy streaming, I can buy match tickets etc just not the streaming 

22 minutes ago, jim_57 said:

They don’t really fit in the Pacific tournaments though so any games they get in Australia will probably be ad-hoc. They used to regularly play in Europe in the late 00s and early-mid 10s, they were in European World Cup qualifiers and some other tournaments.

If we had some tournament à la Four Nations (remember when Scotland qualified and fielded a strong team, at full strength) I think their best players would come. 

• Like 1

Toronto Wolfpack Global Ambassador

28 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

He has been very good for about 4 years now, but quite understandable playing for West Tigers.

Doueihi has also had to contend with being played in different positions as Wests rearrange the deck chairs to find a win here or there.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 minutes ago, mickmike wilson said:

I’m in America mate & I can get BBC 1, 2 & 4 & it’s not on any of those, My point is the website is funky & should be made far far easier to buy streaming, I can buy match tickets etc just not the streaming 

It’s on bbc i player.

2 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

It’s on bbc i player.

He might need a VPN to watch the iPlayer in the USA.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Fantastic! I hate to see a nilling in a one-sided game.

Edited by Futtocks

Ralph Waldo Emerson

10 minutes ago, mickmike wilson said:

Do you have to pay for it?