Sun 23rd Apr: SL: Salford Red Devils v Catalans Dragons KO 15:00

Who will win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/04/23 at 14:30

Salford have what it takes when it clicks, which it certainly hasn't been the case of lste.

Cats have a few missing but possess all the basics in abundance.

Couple of scores in it for the Dragons.

Shifting the kick off back is a crazy decision &  will hit the attendance & result in sub 4k.

15 hours ago, Gavin Harrison said:

Salford have what it takes when it clicks, which it certainly hasn't been the case of lste.

Cats have a few missing but possess all the basics in abundance.

Couple of scores in it for the Dragons.

Shifting the kick off back is a crazy decision &  will hit the attendance & result in sub 4k.

Moving the kick off will probably increase the crowd. Cats won't bring more than a handful and the football fans can attend and watch the final later. Also means the alert will be at half time.

• Like 2

I've voted Salford but if Catalans win I think I might have done that in error and will change it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

On 19/04/2023 at 16:43, Harry Stottle said:

Would you really expect more than 4K against a team not expected to bring any fans?

I would have guessed a crowd around that mark would be feasible given the recent wins, depite below par performances, & predicted good weather with no football to compete with.

15 hours ago, Gavin Harrison said:

I would have guessed a crowd around that mark would be feasible given the recent wins, depite below par performances, & predicted good weather with no football to compete with.

I’m pretty sure a crowd of around 4k will be announced no matter how many are actually inside the stadium.

• Sad 1

Oh look another thread about crowds without a mention of the 2 teams playing each other.

How about this thread is just used for the outcome of the game, there must be hundreds of other threads about attendance.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Red Willow said:

Oh look another thread about crowds without a mention of the 2 teams playing each other.

How about this thread is just used for the outcome of the game, there must be hundreds of other threads about attendance.

Disn't you argue that moving the kick off would increase the crowd whilst not discussing the outcome?

Fantastic result. I personally, didn't believe we would. I should have more faith. 😔

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Sounded like Salford really put a huge defensive shift in.

Bit of controversy at the end & a huge missed conversion.

Relative to last season they are way aheqd on points, so if & when it clicks  & the full squad is available, they are really well placed to make serious challenge in CC & SL.