Sat 13th May: SL: St Helens v Salford Red Devils KO 13:00 (C4)

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/05/23 at 12:30

Just now, Jughead said:

See above. Knew exactly what he was doing. Attempted foul play to block Sironen from running. Got moved out the way. 

Are you watching a different game?

Just now, Jughead said:

See above. Knew exactly what he was doing. Attempted foul play to block Sironen from running. Got moved out the way. 

By an elbow to the back of his head.

Are you justifying that?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

How can it possibly be OK not to penalise a dirty g*t just because there's been another PTB before it's spotted but it is OK to green card the victim and force the victim's team to defend with 12 and to add insult to injury not to card the dirty g*t that gained his team such a crucal advantage.

1 minute ago, Jughead said:

He’s not going to run into him with his arms by his sides. Daft comment. 

So you are justifying him elbowing him in the back of his head from behind then?

Glad we've cleared that up.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Have Salford been watching Wigan?

Matty Peet gave them the half-time talk.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

10 minutes ago, 7723 said:

Well Salford have well and truly thrown this game away. Why were they panic passing when they were winning, just play your sets out, get out your own half and get a good kick away.

Obviously taking a leaf out of Wigans gameplan last night.

Edited by Damien

Did I hear the whistle before that pass was dropped?

1 minute ago, north yorks trinity said:

How can it possibly be OK not to penalise a dirty g*t just because there's been another PTB before it's spotted but it is OK to green card the victim and force the victim's team to defend with 12 and to add insult to injury not to card the dirty g*t that gained his team such a crucal advantage.

Because it's Saints. Always.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

There's a game still on. Get a room and shout "DID! DIDN'T! DID! DIDN'T! DID! DIDN'T! DID! DIDN'T!" at each other without boring the rest of us.

Edit: referencing the Atkin/Sironen hissy fit that's wasted about a page and a half already.

Edited by Futtocks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

There's a game still on. Get a room and shout "DID! DIDN'T! DID! DIDN'T! DID! DIDN'T! DID! DIDN'T!" at each other without boring the rest of us.

Game's over mate. Ruined yet again.

Has LMS signed for Salford halfway through the second half?

2 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Did I hear the whistle before that pass was dropped?

I think he was giving a forward pass.

• Thanks 1

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, johnh1 said:

Game's over mate. Ruined yet again.

Salford have ruined this game though. They just haven’t come out for the 2nd half.

Failing to beat the shot-clock really is a sign of brain implosion.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Amor is probably as bad as Wilkin, not sure why Saints need their own commentator each time.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.