The 2024 Kit Thread

6 hours ago, meast said:

May be an image of 3 people and text that says "TRAINING OXEN サ OXEN S 2024 GIANTS OXEN CLARET AND GOLD NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE AND IN-STORE"

May be an image of 1 person, playing tennis and text

I like it, it’s easy to make Huddersfield’s colours look good tbf. If I was to be picky I’d say get rid of the yellow Oxen stripes on the sleeves, a pin stripe would do, or even a thick one just without the logos. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Eddie said:

I like it, it’s easy to make Huddersfield’s colours look good tbf. If I was to be picky I’d say get rid of the yellow Oxen stripes on the sleeves, a pin stripe would do, or even a thick one just without the logos. 

I actually quite like the gold banding, I wouldn't complain if the new kit had this on it.

• Like 1

Castore have compiled a number of complaints from those in soccer.

This is one of those complaints

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66958595#:~:text=Villa's male players have criticised,remain at a delicate stage.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

Castore are decent - despite some issues with some of the teams they’ve worked with. But they are a brand that have grown very quickly in a short space of time. 
Not sure how RL fans are going to get on with their pricing structure - but good to see them finally dipping their toe in  RL in the UK.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

2 hours ago, EastLondonMike said:

Castore are decent - despite some issues with some of the teams they’ve worked with. But they are a brand that have grown very quickly in a short space of time. 
Not sure how RL fans are going to get on with their pricing structure - but good to see them finally dipping their toe in  RL in the UK.

Yeah that first home shirt price reveal is going to be funny. 

I think they're alright tbh, they've certainly set themselves up as a premium brand from the off. I still prefer others tbh but they are a good company to have associated with UK RL - they certainly have a lot more Kudos than Oxen for example. I doubt their merch will be going on sale at the rate Oxen's does too.

Their rapid growth has been a bit of a poison chalice for them in some ways in my experience. Their offering at Rangers really was dire and limited for example. By now though Hull FC will be getting a premium targeted brand that is much better established and already has the Roosters and Storm wearing their kits.

• Like 1

Happy with Castore. I think in the early days they got too big too fast and struggled to keep up with demand a little bit. I know Rangers fans were not happy with them early on. But they are an established company now with some really high profile teams on their books. It also sounds like a fairly lucrative deal. 

Home shirts get launched tomorrow so I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

13 minutes ago, LeytherRob said:

no stock images this year thankfully, so much improved

Wouldn’t touch last years home shirt with a barge pole- but love this, be looking to buy one of those depending on the away shirt 

10 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

As opposed to that famous red and black leopard?

it was just a joke.

Loads of red and black leopards round Leyth mate , last year's summer bash shirt that I've been wearing all this season  

5 hours ago, LeytherRob said:

Well, yes...that's how shirt mock ups are usually done. You do know it's not an actual shirt don't you?

Not sure why some clubs waste a fairly cheap and easy marketing opportunity with shirt launches, just releasing a photoshop mockup seems a bit tin pot to me. Not having a go at Leigh as other clubs do it.

• Like 1