Featherstone away

Keep The Faith

1 hour ago, Dog forever said:

Going to be very hard against fev with such a short turnaround,  and fev not playing last wk. Can only see a fev win but really not too fussed as I'm expecting a loss. Hope I'm wrong.

At Fev we certainly won’t be taking anything for granted against the Bulldogs. As a Fev fan I find it too difficult to call the winner, especially as you’ve been playing so well recently. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

At Fev we certainly won’t be taking anything for granted against the Bulldogs. As a Fev fan I find it too difficult to call the winner, especially as you’ve been playing so well recently. 

no one will want to pick up a injury 2 weeks away from Wembley,  we will be all wrapped in cotton wool. 

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Hey Normy, YOU'RE the one with the fringe players!! You're the one that keeps chopping and changing signings with another turning up this week!!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, phildog said:

Hey Normy, YOU'RE the one with the fringe players!! You're the one that keeps chopping and changing signings with another turning up this week!!

Sorry P we got no fringe players got rid of them early doors   sent one to widnes 2 to FAX and 1 on loan  to Donny YES we have just brought in an England Knights SL   backrower/ centre WHY well  needs must P back rowers Bussey and Day could be out for the rest of the season Moors is out for another 5 weeks and centre Hardcastle after his stroke may have to hang his boots up

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

Linners is saying players have 2 games to earn there wembley places , so don't see players taking there eyes off the ball

IMG_0583.JPG

52 minutes ago, Batley Bob said:

Linners is saying players have 2 games to earn there wembley places , so don't see players taking there eyes off the ball

To me, this suggests he may be considering starting, Hirst, Senior, Kaye, Campbell, Blake and (if available, Walshaw and Lillycrop), none of whom played at York. Could see some inspired performances from these guys hoping to force their way into the Wembley team?

Bromley, Cropper not had mention for weeks after he was picked as a starting prop for about 3 weeks and wasn't at York supporting. I reckon Walshaw will be in the Wembley side, was training pre York and probably due a match test v Bulls.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, phildog said:

POR & Normy;Still a better than average squad there!! 

To be fair P after last year we brought in 4 from SL 2 from Aus and 1 from Leigh so I  think we've  always had a better  than average squad:kolobok_grin:

16 hours ago, POR said:

To be fair P after last year we brought in 4 from SL 2 from Aus and 1 from Leigh so I  think we've  always had a better  than average squad:kolobok_grin:

And so you should have with the financial backup that you have. Especially with this massive push for SL. Let's just hope that our crew put together a better than average performance to get the win.

Don't think we ever got going today, thought we look tired and a bit disjointed, thought we made it far to easy for fev with giving away too many penalties although Mr Thaler wasn't at his best either thought he gave fev everything today, we looked lethargic the whole game for me and our normal energy levels just didn't seem to be there maybe we put a bit too much into last week's game, it sometimes happens like that as leigh also got hammered after last week, think we just need to put this one to bed and concentrate on bradford now! Oh and one more thing I wasn't  convinced I saw a super league team on that pitch either today! 

Edited by The scrim reaper

3 minutes ago, The scrim reaper said:

Don't think we ever got going today, thought we look tired and a bit disjointed, thought we made it far to easy for fev with giving away too many penalties although Mr Thaler wasn't at his best either thought he gave fev everything today, we looked lethargic the whole game for me and our normal energy levels just didn't seem to be there maybe we put a bit too much into last week's game, it sometimes happens like that as leigh also got hammered after last week, think we just need to put this one to bed and concentrate on bradford now! Oh and one more thing I wasn't  convinced I saw a super league team on that pitch either today! 

Gave Fev everything are you joking ? Batley were camped on our line with penalties and six agains. I agree about Batley not looking at their best, seen you play better but they must have Wembley on their minds it's only to be expected. Good luck against Bradford next week and good luck especially at Wembley. You didn't see a SL team on the pitch today we're still in the Championship and IF and it's a BIG IF we do go up that team today won't resamble one in SL.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, The scrim reaper said:

No I didn't see a super League team on the pitch today either. Batley are not quite good enough yet......and FEV well we are not counting our chickens just yet at the moment we are just concentrating on being a dominant championship side. Well done to your support by the way. You bring more than some  clubs do and don't cause any trouble neither.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

No I didn't see a super League team on the pitch today either. Batley are not quite good enough yet......and FEV well we are not counting our chickens just yet at the moment we are just concentrating on being a dominant championship side. Well done to your support by the way. You bring more than some  clubs do and don't cause any trouble neither.

It's very much like Batley away with the fanzone and a good craic with them home and away.

• Like 1

Better team won comfortably today, but Mr Thaler (who I normally rate) was poor tonight I thought. 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

2 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Gave Fev everything are you joking ? Batley were camped on our line with penalties and six agains. I agree about Batley not looking at their best, seen you play better but they must have Wembley on their minds it's only to be expected. Good luck against Bradford next week and good luck especially at Wembley. You didn't see a SL team on the pitch today we're still in the Championship and IF and it's a BIG IF we do go up that team today won't resamble one in SL.

Like you said if you get to SL the team would not resemble the team you have now! Problem is I don't see this team getting you there!