Sat 9th Sept: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors KO 14:45 (Sky)

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/23 at 14:15

8 minutes ago, Expatknight said:

I can honestly say I have never seen such a dire performance by a Leeds team at home, and when I say team I mean that in the loosest possible way because they are certainly not playing like a team!

You've not watched half of there games this season then

2 minutes ago, Ragingbull said:

Fantastic to watch isnt it.

I am just glad I aren’t a Leeds fan who has spent their hard earned money to watch this, they look like they have never seen each other before let alone trained, and these are full time professionals. Can’t see Rohan Smith being at Headingley next season.

9 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

So you concede Saints were deliberately conceding 6 agains?

Think Wellens has stated in the past that any side would concede a 6 again and back their defence instead of conceding a try. It is the rule that is the issue but all sides have manipulated it however Clarke only called out Saints yet Wigan have employed the same tactic on at least 3 occasions this afternoon. Clarke is commentating but totally ignored it for his beloved cherry and whites 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Expatknight said:

I am just glad I aren’t a Leeds fan who has spent their hard earned money to watch this, they look like they have never seen each other before let alone trained, and these are full time professionals. Can’t see Rohan Smith being at Headingley next season.

Sadly I can

57 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Going just as I expected, plenty of effort but we’re playing a team bang in form, with all their spine players whilst we have a full back whos played 4 SL games, a 19 year old Second rower at 6 and an 18 year old at 7

It was never going to go any other way

The 17 might not be the first choice 17 but they could put the effort in and do their best, it happens sometimes.

It doesn't appear they have today mind, I'm sure it's the refs fault though ( not a dig at you personally btw) 

Just now, Chrispmartha said:

You speaking to the Leeds team?

cos they didn’t listen 😉 

Yeah might have to put a dictionary definition up next to the word defend to help them.

That was awful pal. I get that you can be bad and RL is often a momentum game, but to get beat like that at home is dreadful.

I don't know many coaches who can survive a 50 point to nil tonking at home like this, certainly not after having had a year with the side. This will be interesting. 

• Like 2

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?