Featherstone Rovers 2024 Squad

marklaspalmas

2 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Latest rumour and HOPEFULLY only a rumour Jonny Davis off to Sheffield.

Not surprised great player always gave his best expected him to leave before as he just has not had a fair crack of the whip these last couple of years.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

It will be sad to see some players leave, but it looks like it’s going to be the end of an era.  And it’s the club that matters. It would be good to see some new signings/resignings soon, to lighten the disappointment of the playoffs.

Me too, but, to be fair, I think the club must have been planning (to a certain extent) for Super League and now recruitment requires a major re-think.

We could end up ok, or we could end up with the worst of both worlds, losing Davies, Hall, Bussey, etc who didn't want SL, but gaining none of the players we would have signed had we been promoted.

Official confirmation of James Ford as head coach for 2024 would be a start.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marklaspalmas said:

Me too, but, to be fair, I think the club must have been planning (to a certain extent) for Super League and now recruitment requires a major re-think.

We could end up ok, or we could end up with the worst of both worlds, losing Davies, Hall, Bussey, etc who didn't want SL, but gaining none of the players we would have signed had we been promoted.

Official confirmation of James Ford as head coach for 2024 would be a start.

Don't worry he'll get it, be extremely surprised if he doesn't.

1 hour ago, Michael Bates said:

He was only acting head coach until the end of the year so it shouldn't be an issue. He can still be Director of Rugby or whatever nonsense role was made up for him. 

We shall see. Michael read the statement on Rovers official website  Ford is building  a squad to take us into 2024.

Edited by Fevrover
  • Like 1

• marklaspalmas changed the title to Featherstone Rovers 2024 Squad

Another not so secret signing announced.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Let's really get behind the club and get our season tickets bought. I want us to show the RFL that we don't walk away because of failure, we keep on coming 💯 

I'd really like to see Connor Jones, JD, Hank & Lacans announced soon.

• Like 4